A Memory Long Since Past

This is a "poem" about the siblings. This may cause feels. Just warning ya!
---------------------------------------
I have forgotten. How it feels to have a family. I lost my family a long time ago. I only have a faint memory of that time. However, that's all I can recall. Everything after that, was nothing but blurs. I've forgotten. I used to know, but not anymore.

Why must we fight? We are a family. Family does not fight. Even if you say it's fate, I don't believe it. Sibling killing sibling? That is not fate! Fate could never be that cruel. It's a decision you make. Why? Because we are all selfish. Out of the three of us, I feel the most selfish and uncaring. I didn't give anything to you, even though you have been so kind and gave me time, dear brother. Little sister, I have failed you. Why do you hate me, sister dearest? I have tried to make it up to you but it never works. I have given up. And because of me, you're like this. Both of you.

Wow, I really screwed up, huh? I remember holding you, Russia. You were so tiny. I could barely hold you. After all, I was just a pre-teen when I got you. I remember looking in to your innocent, pure eyes and vowing that nothing ever hurts or corrupts you. But I failed. Both you and I. You became corrupted by war and blood. And I couldn't protect you. You grew up, protecting yourself. Now, you are the biggest country in the world. And you are incredibly strong. I am so proud of you, little brother. Because you managed to succeed by yourself. But I can't help but beat myself. I should have helped you. I should have been protecting you........ I should have been a sister to you......

Belarus....my littlest sibling. All I ever wanted from you was your love. That's quite impossible. You hate me. Every part of me annoys you. I would say 'I'm sorry' but who would I be fooling. Nobody. Not you or me. I don't know what else to write down. We aren't close. We go different paths. Yet, I feel like we once were close.

I feel like all of us were close at one point. I don't know what happened to cause us to split. But I truly believe with all my heart that we were once a family. A lifetime ago.
---------------------------------------

A family? What exactly is a family? Since were WE a family?! How dare you think we were a family! Both of you don't care about me!
Ukraine only wants my money and Belarus only wants my body. I am not your little pleasure toy! I'm your brother. Your own flesh and blood.

No, I haven't forgotten. I know what happened. I know that you guys left me. What happened to family first? However, I understand. We are nations, not humans. We have to do things for our people, even if we don't like it. I understand why you did that, but I will never be able to forgive you.

We....we were never the closest family. But we were together. And I was so happy. Until, you guys left me. My heart broke because of that. My own siblings didn't love me..
I'm not blaming anybody, but I wish I knew why you did that. You weren't forced to leave. You decided to...... Why? Why-what made you do that? Was I not strong enough? Everything I've done...it's been for your benefit. I care about you, dear sisters. I have made sure nobody has hurt you. Because we are a...... family.

Ukraine, you are my oldest sister. All you ever wanted to do was to be the best sister in the world. Honestly, you're one of the worst. But I still love you. I don't know how much, but I love you. You're still my sister. You're still my family.

Belarus, I love you as well. Not in the way you want me to. I'm sorry. Truly, I am. I didn't want to be the one that broke your heart. However, we are siblings. I know that you don't care, but truthfully, I'm am disgusted by that. Even if you change yourself, nothing will happen. You will still be my sister and I will still be your brother. Family is one thing you can't change. I wish you could find someone. Someone that isn't me. Someone who sees you like you want them to. I want you to be happy, little sister.

Both of you are cruel and cunning. Where do you think I got it from? You both use me. You guys never thank me, for anything. I'm sick and tired of it. I just want us to be like we were a long time ago. Together. What happened? What happened to our family?! Why should I ask that? I already know the answer.
The World. The World happened. It poisoned all of us. It made our love go away and our selfishness get stronger. We got blinded and lost sight of what really mattered. But if it really mattered, we wouldn't have forgotten it.
I remember those times. When we were together. I remember it because I treasured those times. I made sure I cherished my dear sisters and the others. But one by one, they left me. And that sweet memory has become a haunting. It's has made me forget about family. It's just a painful memory I wish to forget. But I can't forget, but I can move from the past.
Now, it's in the past. And the past never comes back.
---------------------------------------

You have to accept it, my siblings. We aren't a family. We lost that title back when we left, dear sister. We can never get that back, dear brother. I know we should be positive and try again, but it's never going to work. Once a family is broken, it can never be fixed. Or perhaps, it's just with this family......

Dearest sister, you're right. I do hate you. I don't like you. I want you out of my life. You have done absolutely nothing. Even when we were a "family", you did nothing. You do nothing, yet Big Brother still loves you. How?
I do everything, but I get no love. It's unfair. I just want to be loved....

Big Brother, why can't you see how much I love you?! Please, listen to me. I know I seem scary, but so do you. You are doing the same thing to me as what people do to you. You're my Big Brother. You have done many things for me and I'm grateful. Big Brother, you are the only one for me. I know I'm the youngest and I know that I'm your sister, but it can work!
Who am I kidding? I know you don't love me, Big Brother. I-i scare you. In love, you're not to scare the other person. They trust you. And you do not trust me. I know that your my sweetheart....but I am not yours.

Both of you have caused me heartache. My heart is broken and dead. I no longer hear it beat. But, it's better this way. I don't have to feel the breaking of my heart because of you, my dear Russia. I don't have to feel my heart burning with rage, anymore, Big Sister Ukraine. I am now just a corpse. A ghost of a girl. I died when I lost the memory of a family. That memory died, killing me as well.

It's too much to bear. The memories. So, I cut them out. Forced myself to forget. Because I couldn't do it. I didn't want to remember. If I remembered, my heart would break. And my dead heart breaking would destroy me. I'm already starting to decay. It's only a matter of time before I become ashes and bones.

My dear family is gone. Like the wind, it was here but swifly left. I am now alone, trudging in the freezing snow. I am cold and hungry for warmth. I just want to be with them again. That's a silly dream and I shouldn't think about it.
But I know I'm not the only one with the same stupid dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry I had to put this in different formats, including my own. However, I wanted to make sure you knew the difference. Anyways I spent two days trying to perfect this. Tell me if you liked it. Also, did I do them right? Russia, Belarus and Ukraine are all kind of hard to get exactly right. Especially, since this is about their emotions and thoughts and not a story. Ummmm, comment, vote, read, and GO APPRECIATE FAMILY (cough*America* cough*)
Hope you like it and Happy Readings!