He saves you from an abusive boyfriend(Harry,Louis and Zayn)

A/N:Hello so hope you like it,it was so sad and I barely finished it,I will do Liam and Niall as well.

He saves you from your abusive bf

Harry:You stepped slowly to the mirror.You pulled slowly on your shirts and pulled it over you head,revealing your fragile body which was mow light as a feather.

Your hair was in a messy bun out of your face,your bruised neck was showing,the cut in your right cheek was healing.You turned around and on your back 4 purple patches were hanging loose from your bare skin.

With you trembling finger tips you dabbed on your hurt flash .You let on one single tear dance on your cheek.

This was you.Who were you?where was that smile that you had it a while ago.Josh stole it.Your boyfriend is throwing all his anger on you.

You never told Harry,your best friend,or you parents.You were alone and afraid.As you looked again a loud bang came from the front door.

He was home.You put a hoodie on your and a pair of shorts and run downstairs.

"Well well well..isn't it the cheating bitch?!"asked Josh..with ever step he took you took one back.Your back hits the cold wall.His cold hands wrap around your neck.His strength rising you off your feet.

You lace your finger onto his begging.Tears falling heavily from your eyes.He pushed even harder.then he yelled.

"If I can't have you then most specially that that curly prick!"

"Put Her Down?!"Harry's voice was heard in the room.Josh just chuckled and continued.Harry's fist came in contact with his face throwing him to the ground with all his power.He grabbed my hand to pull me up took me bridal styles outside to his car.

"Y/N how much did he hurt you?"

"Enough for one life..."

"I know its soon and I shouldn't but I ...love..you."Harry breathed out.

"I love you too."His soft lips touched yours slowly.

Louis:He was my bestfriend.And one because of one person that I don't even love I have to avoid him.Louis was and is my friend forever ,but Mark was't very pleased with it.

Slap!Slap!Slap!Once again his brutal hands were hitting your face.He pushed you on the ground and looked you in the eyes.His foot kicking you several times on your rib cage.His finger tips brushing roughly in your hair then grabbing a fist full of it.

He made you crawl to him by pulling on your hair.His breathe smelled like alcohol.His lips touched your now bruised neck and looked into your eyes.

"As much as I am tired I am still gonna beat you."he said grinning at you.

He made you stay in your own feet but not until he pushed you in the glass table making it shatter into million of pieces,making them push threw your flash.He chuckled and grabbed your leg,dragging you into the glass once again.His cigarette hanging loose from his lips.

He puffed a couple of times then blew the fume into your face.Smiling at you he takes another puff ready to burn your skin with it.Not until a strong arm grabbed his .He punched him in the jaw.

I black figure thought your now ex boyfriend.Blood rushed from Mark's nose pouring on the white carpet.

The figure grabbed you throwing you over his shoulder. We got to a house.Louis's house.

This was Louis that was holding me.He took me to his room and tucked me gently in.His warm body pressed to mine.

His lips brushing over my for forehead."I love you"was all he managed to say.

"I love you too."I sad back weakly.

Zayn:It had been just 5 months of me dating him.Cart was a simple guy,friendly and sweet,but as time ticked he changed.His gently way changed into a monster.He used to be so lovely and protective.

Zayn never liked him no matter what.And now I knew why.

Today Cart came earlier then usual.He just pushed the door wide open and ran to me slamming me into a the wall.He threw his jacket on the couch and grabbed my legs wrapping them around him.He ripped my shirt of kissing me roughly,I was still a virgin and he knew it but he was sick of waiting.

"S-s-stop...please.."i mumbled slowly.

"NO"

Cart ..please..stop...i am a virgin..please"

"You know what?!I said no now get on you knees and help me!"he yelled back.Once he put me down I kicked him and ran to our room locking the door.

"OPEN UP NOW!"he banged on my door.

He pushed a couple of times and broke the door."Now you have no escape."he said grinning.

"HELP!!!!HELP!!!!"I screamed at the top of my lungs.

In a swift of a moment Zayn was in the room pulling him off of me.His pushed him into a wall and out the door."You jerk!Don't u ever coke back here!Din't call her don't even look at her!"yelled Zayn at him.

He gently grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house.He asked me in his car and asked me to wait there.He came back with a big black suit.

"Love,I don't care,you will have to stay with me from now on..please..I love you soo much that seeing you so broken kills me."

"I love you too,Zayn."