Fake Love Epilogue

Reader is a kindergarten teacher. Nothing more nothing less. But following an accident whistle vacation in Dubai she somehow makes her boyfriend believe that she does somthing else for a living, something that earns her way more money than she has. Her boyfriend, Ruben, is just happy to have found someone who understands him so well, someone who doesn't want him for his money since money isn't an issue for neither reader or himself. Or so thinks. Would finding out the truth ruin their newfound relationship? Readers thinks so, and does everything to keep up the lie, although it has some bad people from the middle east looking for her.

Enjoy!

Your bail was paid for after three days in police custody. However, for the exchange of your passport so that you wouldn't flea the country. They had you staying at your parents house as you awaited trial, the charge being: fraud by false representation.

"Is he gone?"

Alicia came over to keep you company every other day. She brought you clothes from your apartment and other stuff you might need, however, since she was the last one to see him, all you wanted to know from her was news about Ruben.

"Yeah. He left pretty much right after I was let go from the police station."

Ironically Alicia didn't get charged with anything, since Mr Siddiq and his family assumed that you acted alone. There was no point in making further harm by dragging her into this mess, so you told the police that you had indeed acted alone.

"Did he say anything...you know, before he left?" You asked, playing with the flares on your mother's knitted pillowcase.

"He just asked about what you had done and if the police would let you go, and that I should let him know if you ever needed anything."

"Like what?"

Read the full epilogue on my Patreon by klicking the link below!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ruben-dias-x-98087077