Brotherly Love Part 1

Summary - The sequel to The Houseguest, where Ruben and Reader have been dating long distance for a year. The two of them finally plan to spend a holiday together, but to Readers suprise and disappointment, Ruben brings her brother Bernardo with them.

Enjoy!

You had been counting down the days until Ruben would arrive at your family's holiday home. It had been a year since you last spent any real time together, and you couldn't wait to catch up and enjoy some quality time alone with him. You had planned out every detail of your trip, from the romantic dinners to the sunset walks on the beach. All that was missing was Ruben.

You arrived before him to set everything up at the villa. The house needed cleaning and the fridge needed stocking. You were also planning to cook, however, if Ruben could just answer your texts, then you would know what he wanted to eat for dinner tonight. Eventually you got tired of waiting and cooked up a nice meal for the two of you. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Finally!"

You hurried to get the door, a big braud smile on your face. To your surprise a key was heard turning in the lock.

The door opened.

"Ruben?"

It was him alright, followed by...

"Y/N!" Your brother cheered.

"Bernardo?"

He pushed you aside, entering the house. "What's that smell, are you cooking?"

"Yes, for me and Ruben."

"What about me?"

You turned to Ruben who stood in the doorframe, a suitcase in his hand.

"I'm sorry, he asked if he could come and I didn't know what to say."

"Um, how about no?"

Ruben chuckled and gave you a rushed kiss for the trouble. He then followed Bernardo into the living room. The two of them did not hesitate to turn on the TV as well as set up the playstation that Bernardo had brought with him.

"Y/N, get us somthing to drink will you?"

"Excuse me?"

"Somthing to drink? Like a soda." Bernardo turned to Ruben. "You want a soda don't you?"

"Water is fine." Ruben said, his eyes glued to the TV.

You couldn't believe it. It must be a dream or some kind of terrible hallucination.

You returned to the kitchen to check on the food.

"I'll take my soda with ice!" Bernardo shouted.

You only had one thought. "What in the actual fuck?"