Dark Rivalry Part 11

Reader is Trent Alexander Arnold's twin sister. The two have been inseparable since childbirth, more so now when Reader is fresh out of university looking for a job, crashing at her brother's place whilst doing so. One day Reader gets a job offer that she cannot refuse, however it would mean working for her brother's biggest rival in football, Ruben Dias.

Enjoy!

It was hard trying to distance yourself from Ruben, especially since you still saw him everyday.

"A jumper? He's trying on shoes Y/N, not shooting a Christmas commercial."

"Right."

You also saw his assistant Miranda everyday, and she was getting more bitter by the minute. Probably because she was forced to accept that you and Ruben were a couple now, that you had completely run over her advice to keep things strictly professional.

You lowered the sweater that you had picked out for Ruben. You were dressing him for a sponsor shoot with Nike. It was pretty casual, but apparently a sweater wasn't casual enough.

"Let's just dress him in some sweatpants and a t-shirt." Miranda said. "All Nike of course."

"All Nike." You nodded, returning to Ruben's bedroom. The shoot was happening in his apartment. His living room to be specific, so he wasn't in need of a new wardrobe, the clothes in his closet would suffice.

You returned to the living room handing Ruben his outfit.

"Thanks baby."

You hid your smile. He was allowed to call you baby, your agreement revold around physical touch. However Ruben calling you baby might as well have been him giving your ass a squeeze. It left you blushing internally.

Read full chapter on my Patreon (Link Below)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/dark-rivalry-11-100230968