Ruben Dias x Reader - Too Rough

Summary - Reader is open to explore things with Ruben, just not everytime.

Enjoy!

"Turn around."

You didn't mind experimentig. You really didn't. But you mostly did it because you thought Ruben liked it. He was fully incharge of the way things went.

"Bend over for me."

He had you stand by the edge of the bed, bending over to lay flat on your belly, with your feet still on the ground. You felt him come up to you, but for some reason you flinched when his hand went to caress your back.

"Y/N, is this okay?"

"Yes." You said, voice muffled by the bedsheets.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Tell me our safeword."

"Spring."

"Good."

Ruben proceeded to line up behind you, pulling your arms behind you in order to tie your hands behind you back with his belt.

He heard the low hiss escape your mouth.

"Too tight?"

You shook your head.

"Good."

He then pulled down you panties to your ankles, leaving them there to prevent you from moving your legs. The rest of you were already naked for him.

You hissed again when Ruben pulled at your hips, increasing the force of the way his hips crashed into yours. He kept thrusting in an out of you in a way that made you fear that he wouldn't be able to stop. You liked the way he groaned and moaned from the sensation it gave him, it made you feel useful somehow. However it was also nice during the times that you lay facing each other, the times when he kissed you during and whispered sweet things against your skin. Those times were good too.

"Baby?"

"Yes?" You said. He untied you once it was over and the two of you lay down in bed facing each other.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

You shook your head. "I don't think I liked it this time."

It hadn't been too rough. It was just that tonight you would have like it to be sweet, you would have liked him to hold you.

"Why didn't you say the safeword?" He said, eyebrows furrowed.

"Because Ruben." You sighed.

"Because what?"

"Didn't you like it?"

Rubens answer was silence. He then shifted to lay on his back, eyes gazing at the ceiling. "We won't do that again. I only like it when you like it, okay?"

You nodded. "Okay."