Brotherly Love Part 2

Summary - The sequel to The Houseguest where Ruben and Reader have been dating long distance for a year. The two of them finally plans to spend a holiday together, but to Readers suprise and disappointment, Ruben brings her brother Bernardo with them. 

Enjoy!

You went to bed alone but woke up to Ruben by your side. He and Bernardo played video games all night, leaving you to watch silly rom-coms on your laptop all night. But now you had him, Ruben, all to yourself.

You let your hand travel across his lean torso, your lips placing soft kisses upon his warm skin. Ruben grunted in response, stirrig the bed as he shifted sleeping positions. You smiled as you got on top of him, the newfound weight opening his eyes.

"Good morning." You grinned.

"What time is it?" He groaned.

You shrugged. "Early."

"I thought we were on holiday?" He chuckled.

"Yes, but we have a big day ahead of us. So rise and shine beautiful. "

You had a big plans for you and Ruben. First you wanted to take him sight seeing in the city, maybe then the two of you could enjoy some lunch before the concert tonight. You had bought two tickets in advance. It was going to be perfect.

Ruben, with his drowsy gaze, just seemed content to have you in bed with him again.

"Come here." He groaned, pulling you down to lay on your back. "I've missed you." He smiled.

"I've missed you too."

He leand down, capturing your lips with his own. It quickly deepend, turning into a lustful exchange between you two. Sooner than later Ruben's hand was deep in your pajama pants, pleasing your desire for him with his fingers.

You arched your back, moaning his name.

"Shhhh. You brother might hear us."

With those words your cloudy mind seemed to evaporate, forcing you to remember the horror of last night.

"What?"

Ruben noticed the change in you.

"You brought my brother to our trip."

Ruben rolled his eyes, his hand slipping out of your pants.

You sat up in bed as he fell back against the pillows.

"You brought Bernardo to our holiday. What were you thinking Ruben?"

"I told you, he asked me and I couldn't say no."

"Why not?"

Ruben shook his head. "Is it really that big of a deal. We can still enjoy our time together."

"Yes, with a thrid wheel."

"Come on Y/N. Bernardo can take care of himself, he just needed a place to stay for the summer break."

"You don't know my brother Ruben. He has a habit of ruining things."

You climbed out of bed, making your way over to the closet. You picked out your outfit of the day. A blue dress with white flowers on it. Ruben watched you get dressed, deviously biting his lip. He sighed. "I never meant to upset you Y/N. I just thought it would be nice for Bernardo to get out of Lisabon for the summer. You know him and his girlfriend broke up right?"

"Who, Lisa?"

"No, Nella."

"Nella?" You frowned. "I thought he was dating a girl named Lisa?"