Fake Love Part 5

Reader is a kindergarten teacher. Nothing more nothing less. But following an accident whistle vacation in Dubai she somehow makes her boyfriend believe that she does somthing else for a living, something that earns her way more money than she has. Her boyfriend, Ruben, is just happy to have found someone who understands him so well, someone who doesn't want him for his money since money isn't an issue for neither reader or himself. Or so thinks. Would finding out the truth ruin their newfound relationship? Readers thinks so, and does everything to keep up the lie, although it has some bad people from the middle east looking for her.

Enjoy!

He couldn't wait. Neither of you could wait. However, it was Ruben who insited on flying you out to Manchester for the weekend to watch him play.

"I have nothing, what should I wear?" You asked Alicia, as she helped raid your closet.

"I would say go shopping. But..."

"I don't have any money."

"Of course you don't."

She mumbled something under her breath.

"Huh, what was that?"

"I said, I bet Mr Siddiq have some money to spare."

You rolled your eyes. "Let it go Alicia, it's been months."

"But don't you miss it?" She crawled across the fallen outfits on your bedroom floor. "Don't you miss the thrill of spending somone elses money? The thrill of getting anything you want with one phone call to some account in Dubai? Don't you miss it?"

"No."

You would suggest that she lay of the caffeine, however with Alicia you never know, it could be drugs.

"Alright, if you've got nothing to wear I guess I can lend you some of my designer clothes."

"Really?"

She nodded. "Unlike you, I put Mr Siddiq's money to good use when we were in Portugal."

"Thank you Alicia, really."

"No worries, and I'll make sure to slip in the promiscious lingerie I got from Savage x Fenty."

You arrived in Manchester on Friday evening, barley making it home after a day's work. You had to rush to the airport not to miss your flight. Then Ruben had a car pick you up at the airport, since it would be too tight for him to pick you up himself after his training. Nevertheless, your heart was in your throat by the time the car pulled up to his apartment building. The doorman had you hand over your ID card so he could check the guest list. It was fancy, the way that Ruben lived.

"Y/N, you're here!"

The doorman let you take the elevator up to the right floor. You knocked on Ruben's door and was happily suprised to see him appear with wet hair and a towel wrapped around his lean waist.

"Suprise." You smiled, even though he was well aware that you were coming. You hugged, a long hug, with Ruben apologizing for soaking your shirt.

"It's fine, I'll just have a quick change."

"Sure. The bathroom is over there. I'll get started on dinner."

Ruben could cook, he could really cook. You spent three hours around his dinner table, chatting away about anything and everything. "So what's the plan for tomorrow?" You asked, helping him clear the dishes.

"After the game, the depending on the result, we could eat out, have nice dinner somwhere."

"And if the game doesn't end well? What would happned then?" You were curious to know.