Dark Rivalry Part 2

Reader is Trent Alexander Arnold's twin sister. The two have been inseparable since childbirth, more so now when Reader is fresh out of university looking for a job, crashing at her brother's place whilst doing so. One day Reader gets a job offer that she cannot refuse, however it would mean working for her brother's biggest rival in football, Ruben Dias.

Enjoy!

"Not like that, like this."

"But grandma..."

You were miserable being a seamstress apprentice, but at least you were doing something your parents would say whenever you'd call them to complain. They had you move to Manchester so you could learn the business. Grandma was happy to have you since dad was never good for anything but stitching up socks when he was young. You remember him doing so all the time as Trent would grow out of his clothes faster than you.

"Rearrange them." Grandma demanded, pointing to a pile of spare buttons that you wrongfully arranged by tossing them all into one single box. "Afterwards Jennifer has got some more work for you to do at the counter."

"Wait, you're leaving me?"

Grandma was seen putting on her hat and fur coat. "The Great British Bake off is on." She smiled. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." And with that she left the shop.

Frustrated, you rearranged the box of buttons and went on to receive more instructions from grandma's only employee at this particular shop, located in a quite posh part of Manchester. Sometimes you would recognize people who walked in from TV or the cover of famous magazines. It was cool how Grandma had managed to make quite the name for herself, having started from nothing.

"All done?" Jennifer asked, as you walked up to the counter, shoving the box of buttons into a drawer beneath it.

"Yes. Can I go home now?"

Jennifer looked at you with guilty eyes. Her green guilty eyes. "I've actually got some things for you to sort out. We've got an important client coming in tomorrow. His assistant called this morning, asking us to prepare his measurements beforehand so it wouldn't be as much of a hassle tomorrow. What I need you to do is clean up in the back by putting some clothes on the headless mannequins.....oh, after you've attached their heads of course."

"Jenny," You sighed. "That's gonna take me at least two more hours in the shop. Please tell me you're at least sticking around to help me?"

"Sorry." She shrugged, closing down the computer and grabbing her purse. "I've got a date tonight."

And like that you were left for dead. Your Friday night set.

After two hours you were still on your knees in the shop window, dressing the mannequins, customizing them with Grandma's latest collections. Suddenly the bell to the front door rang.

"Coming!"

It was too late for any deliveries. You were surprised to be confronted by a tall man with dark hair and broad shoulders, wearing sunglasses even though it was nearly dark outside.

"Can I help you sir?"

The man looked over his shoulders then to the left and to the right before acknowledging you. "Are you Mrs Arnold?" He asked skeptically. Although you couldn't see his eyes from behind his dark sunglasses, you knew that he was looking at your bare feet.

"Erm..no, I'm her grandchild. Can I help you with something?" You regretted the fact that you left your heels in the store window. You thought the delivery man was at the door. Instead you found this huge man that, unless he wanted to buy something, you were going to have to ask to leave.