Risk It All Part 1

Reader gets pregnant by Ruben. Although the two are not together Ruben promises to support her through the pregnancy, eventually letting reader stay with him until the child is born. (This fic includes alot of angst and serious topics)

Enjoy!

You felt so alone, so unbelievably alone.

"Is that him?" Lina asked, seeing as your phone was buzzing but you weren't going anywhere near it.

"Probably." You whispered, voice on the verge of chattering.

"Well, what does he want?"

"It's Tuesday, isn't it? He was probably down by the café today, wondering why I'm nowhere to be find, why we aren't open as usual."

Lina nodded. "Makes sense."

She was your boss, your employer, but she had done more in life to help you than anyone in your family, especially your own mother. Yesterday morning you came into work and told Lina that you were quitting. She refused to let you leave however, perhaps sensing that you were about to do something that you would regret. So she shut down the café, having everyone leave by lunch, not caring for the displeased looks and pending bad Yelp reviews. She had pulled the blinds to all the windows and sat you down in front of her, a plate of croissants to bribe the truth out of you. "What's going on?" She asked.

Just hearing the concern in her voice made your eyes water and throat thicken. You were full on crying once you told her that you were pregnant.

"It doesn't look like he's gonna stop. Do you want me to answer?" Lina stared at your phone as if it was someone's crying toddler.

"I don't know?" You fell back against Lina's couch. She and her husband offered you to stay with them for as long as you needed, however their apartment only had one bedroom, meaning you were gonna have to settle for the couch. But it was better than the bed in your dorm room. Those matresses were rock hard. A dancers body usually ached before going to bed, now it ached even more getting out of it.

"Okay, I'm doing it." Lina said, her patient having ran out. She reached for your phone, pressing it to her ear. "Hello, who's this?" She answered with a uncharacteristically stern tone. She would never talk to a costumer that way. "Yes, this is Y/N's phone, who am I talking to?"

The anticipation was unbarable. You brought your knees to your chest, resting your chin on top of them.

"No, she can't come to the phone right now. Would you like to leave a message...?"

"No, because she's unavailable and doesn't want to talk to anyone right now...."

"No, she's not sick, are you sick?"

"No, this is not her mother, I'm her friend Lina. And you are....?"

Her eyes widened a little.

"Well then...Mr Ruben Dias, I suggest you don't call this number anymore because Y/N doesn't want to talk to you."

"Why.....?"

Lina looked to you, the phone resting in her hand. You nodded your head. She sighed. "Because she's pregnant Ruben."

You closed your eyes, sensing the whole world crashing down around you.

"....so the next time you decide to fuck a girl in the back of your car at least have the decency to wear a condom, or better yet, PULL OUT!"

She hung up the phone.