Be Mine Part 1

Anon asked: hey, have you ever written a story like ruben having an affair with his teammate's girlfriend? No, but here is a try!

Enjoy!

He's doesn't deserve her, Ruben thought. Bernardo is not treating her the way he could treat her.

"What are you doing Dias, give it here!"

"Huh?" Ruben snapped out of his day dreaming. He found himself on the football pitch, Bernardo in his silly gloves and benie, demanding that Ruben pass him the ball.

"No! You idiot."

Ruben chuckled watching his friend run after the ball where he sent it flying over his head.

"You know, one day I'll get you back."

It was the end of training. He and Bernardo joined their teammates heading towards the dressing rooms.

"Keep dreaming." Ruben grabbed Bernardo's neck and squeezed it knowing his friend hated when he tormentented him this way.

"Awww!" He squeled, begging Ruben to let him go.

It was too easy, breaking him down. Another reason why Ruben thought that Bernardo didn't deserve her. Ines deserved someone who could protect her, someone strong. Like him.

"Dias!"

Both Ruben and Bernardo jumped at the shout of their coach. "Let him go!" He said, wagging a finger at Ruben to walk with him.

"Oh oh, someone's in trouble." Bernardo grinned at the fact.

"Shut up!" Ruben shoved Bernardo towards the dressing room, joining his coach who wanted a moment of Ruben's time.

"You play like shit, I hope you're aware of this?"

The two had barley made a lap around the football pitch before coach handed him the rough but honest truth.

"What's on your mind son, have I not given you everything you need to succeed?"

Ruben's coach insited on speaking to him in Portuguese. Another one of his bonding methods. One that Ruben found difficult since his coach Portuguese sounded worse than a person attempting to speak the language after two weeks of Dualingo lessons.

"I'm sorry coach, I promise to do better." Ruben nodded, convinced that he could improve.

"Whatever is on your mind lately, let it go." His coach put a pin to their little chat with this demand. Ruben returned to the dressing rooms only to find it empty. It was Friday, everyone had a rush to be somewhere after training. Ruben however, had nowhere to go.

"How did it go?"

"Fuck Bernardo! You scared me."

Ruben had gotten undressed, ready to hit the showers, when his friends head pocked through the dressing room door.

"Sorry. I was just wondering if he gave you a hard time? Worse than last time?"

"Nah, he just told me that I played like shit." Ruben draped a towel around his waist, shivering with the draft that Bernardo caused by holding the door open.

"Sorry." Bernardo said, notcing his friend trembles. He shut the door behind him, joining Ruben in the dressing room. "Last time was worse." He said sitting down.

Ruben shrugged. "It really doesn't matter, he is right."

"Don't say that."

"Be honest Bernardo, I haven't been able to get around the game like I used to. Coach isn't the only one to have noticed, it has effected the whole teams performance."

Silence fell in the dressing room. Bernardo looked to ponder the words that had been said. He came to a decision of his own. "It's just a slip on soap." He shrugged.

"A what?" Ruben did not comprehend what was going on in his friends mind. No one really did.

"A slip on soap." He repeated. "My grandad used to say that when you slip on soap you're pretty much helpless, inevitably anticipating your own fall. But once you're down all you can do is get up again, no?"

"Right." Ruben said, not really sure what he was agreeing to.

Bernardo stood. "Whatever you're going through is just a slip on soap. You'll get up eventually." He pushed open the dressing room door and turned back to look at Ruben. "Ines is celebrating her friends birthday tonight. I'm alone with the baby. Why won't you come over, help babysit?"

Ruben nodded, hiding his smile. "Alright, I'll see you later than."

"See you later and don't eat anything before you come. You know Ines, she might kill us both if we don't enjoy her cooking."

"I'll make sure to avoid it."

Ruben was happy to finally hit the showers. He stood rinsing his hair. The thought of seeing Ines tonight put a lasting smile on his face. Looking down he realized that all of him was excited to see her. However, he'd have to find a way to control himself around Bernardo. Ruben washed the foam out of his hair, grabbing a hold of the shaft of his hard dick. He began jerking off. Slow than fast. The thought of Ines flooded his mind. Sinful thoughts, thoughts he'd hope to entertain tonight.