Beautiful Liar Part 1

This was requested on tumblr based on The Beyonce ft. Shakira song

Enjoy!

"You snore when you sleep, did you know that?"

"I don't." You muttered.

Rubens hands moved under the bed covers, caressing and grouping your naked body.

"You're gonna be late for work."

He grinned. "Let me work on you first."

It had been your first time spending the night. Sex with Ruben was just as you expected, eager and a bit needy. His egerness and need for your body showed long into the early morning. Who knows, you two might have been fucking each other all night.

"Ruben, go!" You groaned. But he rolled on top of you in a pathetic attempt to get a quicky in before work.

"Five more minutes."

He traced sloppy kisses down your body, his head disappearing beneath the duvet.

"Fuck."

His hands spread your legs like butter whilst his tounge swirled your clit like a popsicle.

"You can leave whenever, no stress."

Following a hot shower together, you found yourself in Ruben's kitchen. He was getting dressed for work, whilst you sat nibbling on a cluster of sweet grapes.

"What, no making me breakfast?"

He turned to you, his shirt yet buttoned and a sloppy black tie hanging around his neck.

"Seems like your eating me up right now." He smiled. Your eyes were sinfully scoping out his sculptured body.

"Ha ha, very funny."

"Besides..." He said, working the buttons on his shirt. "I've already had my breakfast this morning. It was delicious."

You held your chuckle, thighs pressing together underneath the table. The sensation of him was still there, Ruben and his slippery tounge.

"Have a nice day at work." You said. He came over to the kitchen Island where you sat, tilting your head back by slightly pulling your hair.

"God you're so sexy." He said and kissed you lips.

"Thanks, you two."

He chuckled "Don't forget to lock the door when you leave. The key is in the little pot by the door.

"Okay, I will."

Your day was much slower than Rubens. Working from home was usually a bore, but Rubens apartment had a nicer view than yours.

You asked yourself if this was supposed to be a one night stand? Ruben had been very relentless about his attraction to you ever since you stepped into his office two months ago. It had gone all down hill from there. Telling him that you didn't date colleagues, let alone your boss' assistant only seemed to make him what you more. Forbidden love. Which hopless romantic hadn't fallen into that trap before? You were glad however, that Ruben had respected you needs to take things slow. He neither saw you as a tease or a office cunt for making him wait two months to get with you.

"Shoot!"

It was around lunchtime. You were headed towards your favorite café in Manchester, when you realized that you had forgotten your purse at Ruben's. You had no intention on going back there once you left. It would be better for Ruben not to hear from you in a while. This way rumors around the office would seize to spread. Nevertheless you needed your purse and Ruben had already told you where the spare key was. Your reaction though, stepping into his apartment and finding another woman in there, a pregnant one at that.

"Hello?" She smiled. "Can I help you?"

She was surprisingly calm for a woman being met by a stranger looking for a purse.

"Um...I just forgot my purse." You said, unsure how to introduce yourself to the woman. Was she Rubens sister, in that case had Ruben told her about you?

"Oh, this one?" She held up the bag in front if her, looking admirable at it. After all, it was your finest Louis Vuitton. Ruben got it for you on your birthday.

"Yes. Thank you." You stepped forwards to grab the bag, forcing yourself not to stare at the womas bloated belly.

"Are you Rubens assistant?" She asked, with a hand to her stomach. The ring on her finger was beautiful. You were a bit of a jewelry enthusiasts so seeing a fine diamond like that always caught your attention.

"No, I'm his....his...we work together. I'm his colleague." You didn't know who this woman was, she could be working for HR for all you know. You and Ruben had agreed to keep things on the low, at least until you switched office next month.

"How nice to finally meet one of Ruben's coworkers. I barely know what he does for a living. " The woman laughed, her laughter seemed to lift the whole apartment. She was beautiful, you thought. Plump lips and thick brown hair.

"Well, I couldn't tell you." You chuckled. "Other than being my boss assistant I barely know anything myself."

It was true, you weren't even sure when and if Ruben had lunch breaks.

"You're funny." The woman said, stretching out a hand for you to greet.

"Y/N."

"Y/N, how beautiful. I'm Charlotte Dias, Rubens wife."

A moment of silence, as time seemed to collapse around you.

"C...come again?"

"I'm Charlotte Dias, Ruben's wife?"

His pregnant wife.

The woman looked at you with furrowed brows. "Haven't Ruben told you about me?

"Um...no, no he hasn't." You felt lightheaded and a sudden need to vomit.

"Is everything okay hun?" Charlotte stepped forward, her hands looking ready to catch you if you fell.

Your steps were wobbly, however you had to get out of there.

"I'm sorry I..." You moved to the door, fumbling with its handle.

"Wait, do you need me to..."

The door slammed shut behind you before Ruben's wife could finnish her sentence. Coming down the elevator, you stepped onto a busy street, feeling like you've gone crazy. Ruben had been lying to you. Lying to you about everything. You felt a need to hold in your tears but the pain that came with it was unbearable to withstand and so you weeped. Right there on the busy street you sat down on the sidewalk and weeped. How could he do this to you? That fucking liar.