City Girls Part 5

Reader plays for the Man City girls academy. She struggles a bit but gets Ruben to mentor her. The the two don't hit off despite having many things in common. It all gets worse when Reader eventually catches feelings for Ruben.

Enjoy!

"You did what, with who?"

"Sshhh! Can you be any louder?"

You peered down the long line of girls before passing Ester the ball. She passed it on to the next person since coach had the team playing tiki taka for today's morning session.

"But Y/N, isn't Ruben...?"

"It doesn't matter what he is." You whispered. "He freak out on me right after and told me to leave his apartment."

"Well, can you blame him? This could end his career."

"Don't be so dramatic. Yes I'm in the academy but I'm not a minor."

"Does it matter? It's inappropriate. People might think he's been taking advantage of you since you met through the private lessons he's been giving you. Ruben could be suspendend from his team and so could you Y/N."

"I dunno." You muttered. "It seemed like something else was bothering him. Maybe I did something wrong?"

"Did he enjoy it? You know...until he kicked you out?"

"I think so."

"And did you...enjoy it?"

You thought back to that night. Ruben had seemed hesitant at first. And the ointment...so awkward.

"Y/N?"

"But then it wasn't...awkward. It was nice, just the two of you, kissing and humping.

"Y/N?"

Ruben seemed so eager to please you, not giving you a chance to return the favor.

"Y/N?"

"Yes!" You blurred out. "I enjoyed it."

Taken aback, Coach looked to Ester then back to you. "Well I'm glad you enjoy my training session Y/N, but that's not what I asked you?"

"I'm sorry coach."

You hadn't notice him blow the whistle. All the girls except for you and Ester had scattered from the line, leaving the field. Training was over.

"What was it you asked me, again?"

He sighed. "I said, it's best you head to the cafeteria and get yourself a snack before the first team start their session."

"I'm training with the first team?" You gasped joyfully.

"Yes, now go on. I've been putting in a good word for ya'. They won't like it if you're late."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you coach.

I won't disappoint you."

He laughed. "I am as hopeful as you are. Good luck."

"Can I come too?" Ester asked.

"I'm sorry Hofman, not this time?"

You looked at her remorsfully. "I promise to bring you som eggs on toast from the cafeteria."

Her smile was crooked. "Thanks Y/N and good luck. I'll see you back home."

You went your separate ways. By the time you got to the main building your stomach was aching for something to eat. To your luck the cafeteria resembled any five star hotel with a continental breakfast. You rushed to grab a plate since you didn't have much time. You piled on all your favorite foods and extra portions of protein. Ruben told you that it was possible for coach to let you play football the way you wanted to, you just had to get bigger and stronger. That starts with upping your calory intake.