Undress me

Summary - Reader feels insecure to attend an event with Ruben and his friends.

Enjoy!

You groaned as the forth dress you tried on made you look like potato wrapped in a pink sheet.

"Can I see?" Ruben said from behind the curtains to the changing rooms. He had been so patient with you, bringing you a new dress whenever you threw the other ones out.

"No." You said. The fact that Ruben kept bringing you dresses twice as small as your exual size was a little insulting.

"Why not?" He poked his head through the curtains despite your protests.

"Don't look at me. I look like a cow stuffed into a dress."

Ruben frowned. "No you don't. You look beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you supermodel friends."

Ruben paused. "What?"

You ignored him and turned back to the mirror. The lightning in the changing room did you no good. You thought that everything about your body was wrong and was ready to fake an illness not to attend this private event tonight. It was hosted by Rubens friend from Portugal, along with his wife, a multimillionaire jeweler. All of Rubens friends had cool jobs. They were professional footballers, supermodels or multimillionaire entrepreneurs. And then there was you, a newly graduate, with a bachelor degree in communications.

"Y/N" Ruben shut the curtains behind you as he joined you in the changing room, it was a fancy store so the dressing rooms were big enough for the both of you. He tilted his head in search for your eyes, but you made it hard for him to meet them.

"Why would you say somthing like that?" He said.

"Like what?" You lifted your head. Rubens eyes were kind and understanding. But there was also somthing else, somthing bothering him.

"Ruben" You said, voice small and fragile. "I think I might be coming down with something."

You stepped back in suprise as Ruben stepped forwards. The cold mirror hit your back as Ruben pressed his palm to your forhead.

"Feels alright to me."

You sighed and removed his hand. "It's not a fever. I think I'm coming down with a cough." You held a hand to your throat.

"Y/N." Ruben sighed. "What's this really about? Don't you like my friends, is that what this is about?"

You could see the hurt in his eyes. Rubens friends meant the world to him. He was a very private person so when he finally introduced you to them it made you feel so special. But it also made you feel very out of place. Like Ruben had really lowered his standards with you. Ruben was the kind of guy that could have any girl he wanted, supermodel or not. However he chose you, some girl he met on a beach walk in Portugal.

"Your friends are amazing." You whispered. Ruben stood close enough for you to knock your forhead against his torso. You stayed like that, gazing at the floor.

"Why does it feel like that is a problem?" He said, allowing a hand to stroke your cheek.

"Because it is. I'm not like them Ruben. I'm just..." You gasped as Ruben tilted your chin, forcing you to meet his gaze. He looked angry.

"Ruben?"

His eyes searched your face, confused to as why you would say something like that about yourself. You usually carried yourself with such pride and confidence. What happened?

"You're not like them." He nodded. "Not even close."

Right then and there you wanted to drop dead. Did he really have to rubb it in your face?

"You are the love of my life. To me there is no one like you. Who you are, your heart. I haven't found that in anyone I've ever met, not even my closest of friends."

"Ruben." You breathed. He had called you many things but never that. "I love you too."

He smirked, then his eyes wandered down your body. "Do you like this dress?"

You shook your head.

"Do you want me to get you another one?"

Again, you shook your head.

He chuckled.

"I'll find a better one in my closet at home."

"Alright. Let me help you get out of this one then."

"Ruben!" You squirmed. His fingers lifted up the skirt of your dress, catching you by surprise. "Not in here."

"No?"

"People could hear." You said, biting down on your lip. Rubens hands were still caressing your thighs, begging you to give him the green light.

"I'll keep quiet if you will." He said.

"You know I won't be able to do that." You laughed.

He raised a brow. "No?"

Your hand stretched for the back of his neck, pulling his face closer. "No." You whispered. "It would be impossible."

A fire was lit in his eyes. He bent down to kiss your naked collarbone before creating some distance between you. As he stepped away you noticed the bulge in his pants. Rubens hand even traced the tip of it, not ashamed to show you what your teasing did to him. You almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

"Come here." You said, seducing him with a curved finger. Ruben did what he was told, approaching you but paused before he stood close enough to touch you. Perhaps he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to resist to.

"On your knees." You commanded.

Again, he did what he was told, his eyes never diverging from yours.

"There."

Once he was down on his knees, with you gazing down on him, you lifted your thigh to rest on his shoulder. Ruben wrapped his arm around it to keep you steady. Your back arched against the cold mirror as he began to kiss your inner thigh, the sweet noise echoing within the dressing room.

"Fuck." You sighed, as Ruben wrapped up the kissing by hooking your panties with his finger, pushing them to the side to reveal your excitement for him. You peered down to see his face buried between your thighs. His eyes looked foggy, almost hypnotized. You gasped as his tounge licked across your glistering folds the pleasure almost too intense to handle.

"Ruben please." You gasped.

"Be quiet." He groaned.

You slapped your hand against your mouth, whislt the other one ran through Ruben's hair. The mirror scratched behind you as Ruben pressed you against it, pushing you up, whilst he ate you out like a man starved.

"Please Ruben I'm....I'm..." His hands were underneath your dress, grabbing your ass whislt you reached your peak. You brought both of your hands to cover your mouth, screaming his name against your skin. Ruben left you to slump down the mirror but leand forward to kiss you once the two of you sat on the floor.

"Now let's get out of here." He laughed.