Chapter 60. Their Wolves Meet finally.

So, here is the final chapter of the series. So, Serena and Inuyasha got married and had a wedding, and she also is now the pack's luna. But also, Inuyasha's wife now.

She was happy and accepted here. she felt free and she was glad the Goddess granted her wish, she got her away from that Elyison's pack, she is no longer that sad little girl who thought she was only a salve, turned out she was so much more than that.

So, let's continue where I left off at enjoy.

"I'm glad that my suffering is entertaining you. Spoke up Serena" feeling awful. As she stopped to think for a moment. "Wait, holy shit, do you think that? Asked Serena, " serious at first, but then went speechless.

"That you're expecting, that Inuyasha Jr.. Our little nugget is coming, "said Inuyasha, smiling happily now.

He started to hold her gently and speak of names of pups. As Serena said, she really wanted it to be a girl. They both smiled happily and then hugged each other tightly, laughing over this, and were excited. 

Over many months, Darien noted that he was a father, but Sensa didn't keep her promised. She hated life as a slave and was coming for revenge she tried to murder Serena again.

But she was caught, and this time she was kicked out; Darien had found a second mate, and this time, he remained faithful about it. 

So, he had a new wife and a son, but his son has a new mother since his was shipped off for trying to murder Serena for hiring an assassin to come kill her.

So, she was caught and left in the outlands, and she was now a rouge. 

So, throughout a year later. Serena and Sango both gave birth to their pups. Sango had twin daughters right off the bat. She was first right out of the gate of motherhood.

Sango and Miroku were so proud he was jumping for joy he was one proud father. But then came time for Serena and Inuyasha's pup to be born, and what would you know it was a girl like she had hoped. As Inuyasha was too proud and excited. 

Her parents were screaming for joy and happiness. Serena could only hear her father's thoughts loud and clear.

So, Inuyasha wanted to name his pup, but he was unsure of what to call her. Serena said she had a name she wanted to use. Inuyasha accepted his mate's choice on the name she wanted to give to their child.

"Her name is Arya of Sliver pack, and Sliver Moon, daughter of Alpha Inuyasha and Alpha Serena, I hereby name her this, on her birthday, Said Serena" honestly. 

As they accepted the name. Inuyasha liked it much. So, they turned out to be great parents and loved and gave their daughter all kinds of love and attention and helped her to grow up big and strong.

But then, by 2 years later, Serena felt she had to obey one more thing. She told Inuyasha one last thing needed to be done between them. 

As He turned his head to the side. "He asks what was that? She said it was time for their wolves to meet face to face, Serenity has been waiting patiently in fact, and wonders she thinks it's time for another pup perhaps the next son to the pack's Alpha and hire, Said Serena" honestly. 

As Inuyasha realized what she said, he realized she was right, there wolves haven't met each other at least not in that way or officially in that form, in this form they have mated in every werewolf way, expect for one.

Inuyasha said he was ready if she was? She smiled and said it's best that were not bothered just for everyone's own safety after all not that she expected anything to happen but if they did it was best, they weren't disturbed, and we are left alone for the night.

So, he instructed everyone to not Disturbed them. But they did go outside and were outdoors when they chose to do this. 

As Inuyasha allowed it to happen wilily this time, and they both gave themselves over to their inner wolves. and he went down on all fours and for once in a long time.

His wolf Tessaiga came out into the open and not in a fighting position like last time when he beat the crap out of Darien and his war. 

As Serena learn to control her wolf too and they both change form. They both looked at each other for the first time in their wolf forms and getting to know each other in this form.

"So, we finally meet, mate. After all this time, we have finally had a chance to see each other's for who we truly are on the inside, Said Tessaiga" gently enough. 

"Indeed, we do, I wondered if you were as cute as our human form. My mate asked the female wolf. "So, what do you call yourself, my mate? Asked Tessaiga curiously. "Serenity, my name is Serenity, Said Serenity," honest.

They both nuzzled each other and accepted each other as each other's mates, since that's what they've always been, and now they have met each other officially and promised to each other.

Before long, their mating lasted for quite some time outside. It wasn't until the next day that they both returned to their human selves and woke up outside naked. As Inuyasha and Serena both smiled and said it would seem their wolves were in love, just has much as they were.

As Inuyasha smiled and said , " My true mate," said Inuyasha." Happy As she and him went back inside and fucked normal again but the end of the year a son was born, and they were able to groom him as the next Alpha.

As Serena made some female friends and they were out all the time. Inuyasha Jr. As they all called him this, his son was named actually Shadow. But they enjoyed the love between each other.

And rose a strong family together. Within the years to come, Serena role beside Inuyasha for many years until their son and daughter came of age and their wolves finally came in Arya's wolf's name was Nymeria

And Inuyasha Jr.'s wolf was called Ghost. Both parents were proud of them both. And so on and so on until Inuyasha passed the job to his son. His new Beta and him would begin a whole new day in age with his sister helping him along since both were Alphas.

And they soon would meet their mates too and find their own happily ever after. 

So, Serena and Inuyasha retired together and spent the rest of their days just being happy and living side by side together. Living happily ever after. So, that's all there is for this chapter. And the end of the story.

So, I do hope you all have enjoyed this book. The End.