Chapter 29. The Next Morning Meeting the Sister-in-law.

Inuyasha and Serena both had some doubts in their minds. So, they both tried to consult with their inner wolves. Both instructed that she was just overwhelmed and overthinking about it.

Inuyasha also spent too much time thinking about it. But the shocker was that there were both virgins. neither one has ever gone all the way or from what it sounded like both wolves were talking to them both, but Inuyasha wasn't turn off like Serena thought he was, he was actually more attracted to know this that his mate was untouched.

So, his wolf told him to stop hiding and get the fuck out of the bathroom and go to her. so, he came back into the room.

Let's begin where I left off at enjoy. As Serena was still panicking.

"He's probably so turned off by now, Said Serena" worried. As she told Serenity. "I've just never been so turned on, Say's Inuyasha" on his end. As His wolf laughed at him.

And then told him to go show her then, stop hiding here Tessaiga instructed him to go and do.

As Inuyasha was a bit nervous but he was listening. "All right, all right, Said Inuyasha" seriously taking in some courage. As he stopped showering now.

Now in the bedroom. As Serena was just lying there on the bed looking at the ceiling for the longest time but then she passed out from being so tried too so she fell asleep.

Inuyasha looked down at her and realized that she had fallen asleep. Which is why he said it's Time for a cold shower, Said Inuyasha" seriously. And walked back into the bathroom to chill out.

So, As Serena laid there on his bed, and she fell asleep. So, come time by the next morning. As Serena came to, she had reawakened. As she sat up in his bed alone, she was all alone this morning.

As she looked around the room, she yawned but then felt she disappointed him, but then she noticed a card or note next to the bed. 

As she reached over to the nightstand and picked it up.

"Went to work make yourself at home, Signed Inuyasha. As Serena got out of bed and went to the bathroom, she threw the note in the trash, and she took a deep breathe like she was confused or disappointed like she offended him. 

As she looked in the mirror. "Stupid mouth! why did I have to say that? Asked Serena looking herself over in the mirror. After while she knew there was no point to pout about it now. So, she left the bedroom. 

As she went into the kitchen to clean up after she made something to eat. As she was washing her own dishes. Another she-wolf approached her. 

"You're new here. spoke up thee she-wolf" gently and calmly with a gentle smile on her face. As Serenity turned to look at the other She-wolf in the room.

"Uh, yeah, I just got here, Say's Serena" answering her. 

As she handed her a cup of something warm to drink. "You know we have a dishwasher for all of that, right? Asked the other female, " smiling at her.

"Uh, my old pack didn't like that," replied Serena, nervous but thinking this was how she was used to doing things. 

"Huh. What's your name? Asked the female wolf" curiously. "Serena. Said Serena, " answering her.

"Serena? Asked the she-wolf confused. As Serena's eyes lightly lit up. "Like, Serena, Serena? As in My brother's mate Serena? Asked the She-wolf" curiously. 

As Serena's eyes lit up a bit when the girl called her brother her mate. 

"You're Inuyasha's sister? Asked Serena, curiously listening and wanting to ask. As the she-wolf looked a little taken back by this.

As she spoke the words Serenity never thought in a million years that she'd hear come out of any wolf's mouth. The girl said, "My luna." 

"You're my Luna," said the She-wolf," honestly. "What? Asked Serena, " surprised with this. As the woman took the cup from her hands.

"My brother is the leader of the pack even though I am his sister Sango, which makes you the Queen around here, My Luna. Say's the She wolf. 

As this surprised the hell out of Serena with the words she just heard come out of this other she-wolf's mouth. 

But what will happen next. To Be Continued on Chapter 30.