Chapter 11. Inuyasha's in the house.

So, Serena was preparing for Darien's stupid party, she was still feeling the after-burn effects form being rejected by the Alpha. She started to get things set up for the party.

Sansa was bitching about her missing shoes. Serena told her she'd go find them.

As she tried to help out, but she was exhausted and hurt still a bit, but she cleaned up everything and got the table set. She was walking outside taking the trash out when Alpha Inuyasha arrived, and they locked eyes with each other for a moment and then she continued on her path.

So, Let's begin where it left off at. Enjoy. 

As Inuyasha was staring at the girl for a while. As Miroku noticed the look in his best friend and Alpha's eyes. "He's never looked at anyone like that before, he was wondering could it be happening finally.

As they booth heard Alpha Darien speak up.

"Alpha Inuyasha, what a pleasure, I do hope you're ride here was fine, my castle is tucked deep into the woods, spoke up Darien" walking up to him with Sansa on his arm. 

"It took Darien years and millions to build the Blood Castle of Elyison from the ground up, said Sansa" honestly. As Inuyasha barely said a word. He just looked at his right-hand man.

"Beta Miroku, spoke up Inuyasha" serious tone voice calling out.

As Miroku stepped forward and handed them a small little gift. As Sansa asks what is this? As he hinted to open it.

"Holy Shit, Said Sensa" shocked. "What? Asked Darien" curious tone voice. 

"Alpha Inuyasha, you're giving us a Yacht? I mean what a gift, that's just amazing, Said Sansa" moved and speechless.

As Inuyasha spit out the words in his mouth.

"Pocket change it's just a boat no big deal, shall we? spoke up Inuyasha" gently enough.

As everyone was ready to go inside. As Darien felt threatened on his own turf a bit. But as he pulled Sansa in tighter and demanded her to tell him what the hell that was. 

"What are you doing? Asked Darien" speaking very low. As Sansa was going to answer him. But he told her not to speak. "Don't embarrass me, Stated Darien" to her ear. 

As Inuyasha turned around and looked for that mysterious wolf girl that he smelt when he got here. Beta Miroku. "As he asks what is wrong? Something wrong Inuyasha? Asked Miroku" curiously. 

"Find that girl go find out more information on Goldilocks for me, Said Inuyasha" seriously.

"Why? Asked Miroku' curiously wanting to hear him to say the words. Inuyasha turned and said Mate. the word Miroku was longing to hear for a long time. He accepted the answer.

"Come again? Asked Miroku" curiously. 

"That girl from earlier, I smelt something strange when we arrived, I felt it in here...! Please go find her because I think that she's my mate, the mate that I've been waiting for, so go find out who she is, Said Inuyasha" serious tone voice. he could smell it.

As this surprised both sides here but Miroku agreed. As Inuyasha went inside with the others to keep a good composer and good look at the moment he was a guest in their home.

So, what will happen next? 

To Be Continued on Chapter 12.