Chapter 49. Kagome why don't you explain her to me.

So, Inuyasha rushed to see his mate alive and well, but only to find her in Darien's room and kissing.

He assumed that she had betrayed him. But she did not, and this was being blown out of the water here. But she explained everything to him. But then he turned on her a bit. So, she pushed and forced him to be honest with her.

"He kissed me not the other way around. Are you serious? is there nothing that you wanna tell me? Say's Serena" upset now.

"What are you talking about? Asked Inuyasha, " confused now where she was going with this. As she felt herself stand up straight onto her feet as she looked him dead in the eye.

"Kagome, why don't you explain her to me? Because from what she told me straight to my face, Kagome told me about you two, and you told me that I was your first...! but compared to Kagome, you fucked her, and your sister Sango told me about her sister...! Kikyo...! that you were basically engaged too...! I haven't lied to you a single day yet since we met, I told you the truth the very beginning, yes, Darien and I were supposed to be mated to each other, but we rejected each other...! he rejected me, and I accepted that rejection even knowing that it was possible that I would never be mated again or ever have a family...! but I took that risk and it pay off because...! the Goddess paired me up with you...! instead...! I have been honest this whole time...! So, tell me about you and Kagome, tell me about that because you made me believe that I was your first and only...! one? spoke up Serena" angry for feeling like he lied to her.

Here she believed he had waited for his mate like she did, and it made her happy to think that way, because she felt special and in return, she felt like he didn't honor her or wait for her. In return she felt like a joke to him, like she meant it when she was loving him as her mate, but she wasn't his first, and he was her first time, this bothered her. 

So, let's begin where I left off at shall we. Enjoy.

"Kagome told me about you two," said Serena, " seriously. As she wasn't taking information and not letting him off the hook either. As Inuyasha's eyes widened a bit but then he tried to laugh.

"Wait, Kagome? what does that even mean? Asked Inuyasha, " Scoffing at the idea. Serena didn't like being made fun of or made to feel like a joke or that she was played.

"I know that you two spent a night together long before we met, and according to her, you two got it all night long, Said Serena," annoyed but pointing this out. 

"We didn't have sex; Serena, I was passed out drunk! yeah, okay, we dated for a brief period of time, but then she cheated on me, so we broke up.

Nothing ever sexual happen between us, Say's Inuyasha" defending himself.

"Drunk! How am I supposed to know that? Okay, it's your word against hers! Asked Serena, " crossing her arms.

"You'd rather trust hers? Over mine? Asked Inuyasha, " upset with the fact she doubted him.

"Isn't that what you're doing to me right now? You didn't even give me a chance; you're judging me like I cheated on you with him...! so, you're doing the same thing to me...! So, isn't that the same thing as what you're doing with me? You're gonna take what happen out of contacts and assumed I was unfaithful to you, with that no good, selfish, self-aboard bastard that made my life a living hell ever since I could walk...! or talk, you really think that I'd want him...! you really think I could do something so sinful as to betray the Luna Goddess and betray you...! so you either trust me or am I supposed to just trust Kagome's words over yours, Spoken up Serena" protective over herself too and her actions just now. 

As Inuyasha blinked a few times and then took a deep breath of air to try to calm himself down.

As he realized she might have a point there and he did jump to conclusions about her with Darien, but he was just super protective, and he was jealous but he also remember her telling him that she was supposed to be Darien's mate but he rejected her for that Sensa chick, but he feared that he was going to take her away from him but then after hearing her speak about Darien like that, she still held a lot of hate for him. 

As he accepted that she was right, he did doubt her too. 

"All right, I'll trust you, if you trust me too, nothing happened with Kagome, I swear you were my first, yes, I was engaged to another once, sort of, it's a long story but she was supposed to be someone else mate, and then he killed her because she wanted to reject him, but he didn't want to reject her, so he killed her and took her away from me, Kikyo, Kagome's twin sister, but I did love her a lot, but I slayed Naraku for what he did to her, and my father got me out of trouble when he was the late Alpha of the pack, and then I met Kagome I did date her, but nothing ever happened and then she went with someone else and then spread rumors about us in that hotel room together, but nothing happened I swear, Said Inuyasha" giving in as he put his hand out. 

As she looked him deeply in the eyes and she wasn't having this bullshit or being accused for something she didn't plan or have any idea was gonna happen back there.

She didn't know Darien was gonna kiss her. She was surprised as him, but she didn't like being accused of doing something wrong when she didn't do wrong.

"Truce? Asked Inuyasha, " backing off hand placing his hand out. As she looked at his hand. As she gave in and accepted it for now.

"Truce, Said Serena," agreeing as she shook his hand. Afterwards, this did end their small spat, and Inuyasha was just so pent up with worry and anger that he was sad all around from almost losing her, and all these feelings just rose to the top. 

As he did hug finally the right way as she returned it and nuzzled into him so much more, she accepted that they both made some mistakes.

"God, You don't know what I've been going through, I thought I lost you forever, the feelings I felt, it was like hell, Said Inuyasha" honest with her as he held her. 

"So, you still want me? Asked Serena, " Scared but honest asking the right questions. As Inuyasha pulled back and looked her in the eye.

"Of course, I want you, you're my Luna, don't ever, ever go anywhere alone like that again, all right? Spoke up Inuyasha. " Honest with her, but he was serious too.

As she nodded her head. 

"Okay, Say's Serena," agreeing to stay and obey that command.

"So, you don't care that you waged a war for a nobody? A rogue? Asked Serena, " doubting herself a little bit, she still didn't see why he wanted to stay with her.

"Serena, I told you before none that stuff matters to me, I don't care, because I love you Serena, Said Inuyasha" honest with her. And then kissed her forehead and then chose to tell her the truth.

"Serena, you're not a nobody, not to me, you're everything that I want and more, spoke up Inuyasha," honest with her. As she hugged him, she was glad that he had forgiven her.

As he did hug back happily that she was alive.

So, they made up and fixed things between them. So, what will happen on the next chapter to be continued on chapter 50.