Chapter 8. Serena's 18th Birthday and Rejected by Darien her mate.

So, last time we got caught up with Inuyasha's side of things. he is unmated and has not found his mate yet. Miroku had hinted at a lot and Inuyasha also had history with other females before. so, let's begin.

As Serena came too that next morning. It was official, she is 18 as of today. As her alarm was going off on her phone. And a reminder that it's her birthday. And also, she had marked down on her phone Asshole's party and her birthday. As she got up and went to get dressed, she was washing a plate off in the kitchen. 

As she looked up at the mirror on the wall as she told herself. "Happy birthday to me...! As she felt sad, but she said to herself. Until she heard a voice a sound...! someone was answering back. As she looked around herself but then heard it again. 

"Happy, Birthday Serena, it's alright don't be scared, it's only me, I'm your wolf, it's nice to meet you, Spoke up a wolf in the mirror.

As Serena sense her and felt her and she knew it was true. As Serena looked her wolf over completely. "She had a golden fur a bit but dirtier colored blonde with her blue eyes shining through with a white underbelly.

"Hello, Serena I have been waiting to meet you for a long time, I am your wolf, Serenity, it's a pleasure to meet officially

"Serenity, you're finally here, after all these long exhausting and yet horrible years that I have lived all alone, finally you're here, Say's Serena" shocked a bit.

"Yes Serena, it's so nice to finally meet you to, but finally I get to tell you about our chosen mate, Spoke up Serenity" honest with her.

"I....! As Serena was stun for a second. "I, we have a mate. Asked Serena" confused. "Yes, he's right here, it's Darien Chiba the Alpha of the Elyison wolf pack, Spoke up Serenity" honest with her.

"Serenity that's not funny, Say's Serena" scared now. But the wolf went silent when she heard Darien's voice come from behind her.

"Enjoying you're 18th birthday? Asked Darien" smirking and being his usual jackass self. As he stood their kitchen and acted all tall and mighty. As Serena turned around and asked him directly did he know?

As Serena's eye glowed blue for a second brighter blue then normal and she could now see the string the red string uniting their hands together.

"For all these years you knew that I was your true mate, but you still...! As Serena tried to talk. "So, what if I did...! Shouted Darien" cutting her off. 

"You're a maid, a slave wolf, a packless orphan, so what if I knew the truth, we could never be together, I reject you, Serena, Spoke up Darien" with just pure disgust in his tone of voice.

As this physically hurt her and she felt it in her chest, as she bent down onto the floor it hurt bad. As she fell to the floor from him rejecting her like this, it actually painfully hurt her inside Physically. 

So, what will happen next. To Be Continued on Chapter 9.