Chapter 40. Serena and Sansa Poisons Serena

So, Serena did indeed return home to her old abuser's home where they did nothing but treat her like a slave and a weak wolf girl, but then Darien told the truth, and told her exactly what happened and that she wasn't packless she did have a pack once they just stole her.

As Serena was angry with the information and she did try to strike him one for it. But he caught her arm, and he pinned her basically again. She wanted the truth, and she got it, but this was getting too tense for the both of them, but thankfully, the Beta of this pack Thorin came in and told Darien they had issues.

Other Alphas were turning on him and them.

"Alpha, please, it's about the peace treaty. The other Alpha's are turning against you, spoke up Thorin," seriously and worried as he explained this to his alpha.

As Darien was forced to release Serena's arm and walk out of the room with Thorin.

As Serena was bitter and upset and she felt all manners of emotionally betrayal and all these years Darien fucking knew she wasn't an orphan or packless.

As she felt like crying, she didn't when she heard the sounds of shoes walking on the floor.

As she heard the voice that had taunted her, her whole life. Sansa's voice.

"Well, well, well," said Sansa behind her. As She turned around to face her. "If it isn't Cinderella herself, Stated Sansa," grinning from ear to ear. As Serena and her just stared each other down.

So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

"Well, well, well," said Sansa behind her. As She turned around to face her. "If it isn't Cinderella herself, Stated Sansa," grinning from ear to ear. As Serena finally exhales air out of her lungs.

"Leave me alone, Sansa, said Serena" not in the mood for her bullshit too.

"Relax, I come in peace and with drinks, Say's Sansa" seriously as she put the glasses down with wine in them. As she bent down and placed the glasses on the table.

As she looked up at Serena, she was just staring at her intensely. "Sit. Spoke up Sansa, " Seriously ordering her to take a seat.

As things felt super tense and then Serena walked around and sat down in front of her.

"Can't believe that we are both Lunas now, who would've thought? Spoke up, Sansa. " Honestly. As Serena wasn't in the mood. "Get to the point, Say's Serena," demanding her to tell her what she wanted.

As this made Sensa just scoff and almost a laugh, but she held it together like she always did like she use to do when she made fun of her, but she was looking for something to say.

"I just want to congratulate you. Is that so hard to believe. Asked Sensa, " acting like she was the nice person here.

As Serena only glared deeper into her eyes and refused to be nice back, she felt this was some form of trick. "What, do you think I'm gonna poison you? Asked Sensa, " sarcastic.

As Serena's eyes still refused to show anything but she still wouldn't take the wine.

"Oh, Said Sansa," acting offended now. As she basically said cheers and drank her wine as proof, not poisoned.

"Ah, as she smiled as she drank it and chuckled at Serena. "Drink, unless you actually want Darien, and you hate me for it," said Sansa, " seriously.

As Serena scoffs at such a thing. As Serena took the glass of wine and drank it. As Sansa smiled, she widened. As Serena put the glass back down and they both still stared each other down.

But then she felt odd and strange, and she felt weird. As Sansa spoke up again.

"You know, I always wondered why guys want you so much," said Sansa, smirking.

As Serena felt something was off and wrong as she started to hold her chest and almost acted like she couldn't breathe.

"But I think I have answer, Stated Sansa," smirking at her as she watched Serena.

As Serena felt, all kinds of pain or something wasn't right. As she held herself.

"What did you do to me? Asked Serena, " scared as she held her chest. "The truth is it won't matter why they want you if you simply stop existing," said Sansa," basically wanting her to die.

As Serena ended up on the floor and she fell to the floor.

As Sensa just laughed as she watched Serena struggling to breathe. As she was going cold when Alpha Darien came into the room and found her on the ground like that.

As she shouted out to Sansa what did you fucking do? Asked Darien" worried.

And cut to black see what happens on the next chapter.

To Be Continued on Chapter 41.