Chapter 7. Miroku Suggestion for a Date for his Alpha.

So, Darien is being an asshole alright. Thorin brought his attention to the fact that he is supposed to be mated to Serena. But he refuses to accept her, and on her 18th birthday she is supposed to learn this, but he would reject her. And break the bond or link whatever, he didn't care about the girl and he had no interest of ever accepting her as his mate. So, he kicked him out of the office. 

So, let's begin. Enjoy. 

"Meanwhile back with Inuyasha's side.

"Beta Miroku, I need you to get a decent gift for Alpha Darien, spoke up Inuyasha" handing him a credit card.

"What? why would you do that? Asked Miroku" curious tone. "Cause Miroku, we keep our friends close and our enemies closer, Spoke up Inuyasha" seriously. 

As Miroku smiled and understood where is boss was going with this. "Yes, of course my Alpha, I'll get on it right away, Said Miroku" seriously.

As Inuyasha went upstairs to his office as he sat down. Miroku also pointed out he needed a date.

"Also, for the party these are unmated she-wolves from our pack, handpicked by me, Spoke Miroku" handing him a list of names of girls. 

As Inuyasha flipped through the names he remembered quite well from his younger years, before he became head Alpha

As Inuyasha flipped through the names he remembered quite well from his younger years, before he became head Alpha. But he flipped through the pages.

"Look, good bloodlines and smoking hot, spoke up Miroku" trying to get him interested. 

As Inuyasha shook his head no. As he handed him back the book. "I am not bringing a date along with me, I shall go alone by myself is that understood, Said Inuyasha" shaking his head.

"But I assumed you'd be interested in taking Kagome along with you, Stated Miroku" confused. 

"That's all-ancient history with her and I, she made her choice when she slept with that other wolf, she backstabbed me, we have nothing in common anymore, she only sucked up to me to piss her sister Kikyo off too, and I cannot forget about Kikyo, her death was horrible enough for me, she would have been my mate if she would have lived, Said Inuyasha" seriously. 

"Well, we don't know that, but I can understand where you're coming from on that logic, spoke up Miroku" agreeing.

"I am not bringing a date to the party, Said Inuyasha' shaking his head no.

"But Alpha, if the Elyison pack Darien's pack, finds out that you are...! unmated to a female at this age, they'll question you, Spoke up Miroku" protective over him.

"Let them judge me, let them talk I do not care, I am Inuyasha, I am the son of Toga the purest and strongest Alpha ever known, I am pure blood, I am my father's son, and I don't need to be worried about that, The Goddess will bless with the signs and she'll bring my mate to me soon enough, spoke up Inuyasha" showing respect but hones truth.

As Miroku knew he couldn't push his Alpha into anything, Inuyasha was stubborn, but he is strong.

"How's my sister doing as you're new mate Miroku? Is Sango doing well how's married life been treating you two? I hope she is faring well with you. Asked Inuyasha' hinting for a change of topic. 

"She's faring well Alpha, she's holding strong like always, she is a tough woman, but she's perfectly happy but we have begun to speak about us having pups, Said Miroku" nodding his head.

"You must be proud or excited for married life started? Inuyasha" curiously.

"There's nothing like it in the whole world my Alpha, one day you two shall enjoy this shared happiness and experience with your chosen mate and finally know what it's like to find your mate, and to be loved, spoken up Miroku" nodding his head.

"Well...! let's make preparations for the party and me going over there, okay? Stated Inuyasha" seriously.

As Miroku and Inuyasha joked about the lovely women at the party and perhaps this time he will find his true mate.

So, until next time. To Be Continued on chapter 8.