Chapter 33. The Messages and talk with Darien.

So, the alphas were doing some digging. Yue wanted justice for his pack and his little girl. Her mother also wanted this, too. Inuyasha was pushed to force to get Miroku to find everything they could on the attack. " and Serena have been bonding, and then she started to get messages from Darien. 

He was sending her all kinds of pleads for her to answer him to talk to him. But she refused and wanted to block him like Sango said, but then he sent the messages that made her think again.

When he told her what if I told you you weren't an orphan and she had another pack, so let's continue and see what happens.

Enjoy.

Messages from Darien:

Serena, please let's talk, Texted Darien" message. Serena: There's nothing to talk about. Texted back Serena. " Seriously.

Darien: What if I told you you're not an orphan? you had a pack before us, Replied Darien's texted back twice two different messages, but both said she had a pack.

As Serena's body was bitter and she's been disgusted by Darien, all her life he has torn her in ways of punishment and hurting her for his own enjoyment and he enjoyed watching her suffer when he rejected her and then watching as Sensa abused her for years no one was ever kind to her. not a soul ever gave a shit about her there. And now, after all this time, he throws this at her.

He texts that she is not an orphan and has had a previous pack? What?

Sango was still trying on glasses and looking through the things they bought. Serena's eyes were glued to her phone. "These look interesting," said Sango," liking them.

"Hey, Sango, Sorry, I gotta go make a call really quick. Spoke up Serena" serious tone voice. As Sango again removed her glasses and looked back at her. "Okay, Say's Sango," accepting that. 

As Serena stood up and walked out of the room. As she went outside the house and sat on the steps, she put the cell to her ear. 

"You better explain yourself. Said Serena" into the phone. "I missed that attitude, Say's Darien" voice over the phone. "Explain yourself! spoke up Serenity" demanding.

"Well, my parents found you wondering around packs territory right at the border. They asked you where your parents were, but you wouldn't tell them," replied Darien's voice over the phone.

As Serena's mind was crashing down and she felt all mixed feelings once again. 

"So, they kidnapped me? Asked Serena, " serious tone voice. "Point is, they didn't see your parents die they could be alive, you know. Spoke up Darien" honestly over the phone.  

"Which pack was it? Asked Serena, " demanding the truth. As Darien, he told the truth from her and tried to be sneaky and tricky.

"I'll tell you in person," said Darien, " serious tone voice over the phone.  

"Damn it, Darien...! Just tell me! Said Serena, " annoyed with his games. 

"I will. If you come back alone, come back home, and we will talk about it, Say's Darien," fishing and pulling the bait by dangling it and baiting her to come. 

He was tricking her. As Serena was steam out fuck you. But the information about her parents was too high of a temptation she needed to know is her parents alive? 

"See you at home, Serena, Said Darien's voice. As Serena hang up the phone. She looked at it seriously, not wanting to trust it, she didn't trust him.

As she looked around herself and she felt like he was playing another game, but what if he did have records of her family this whole time.

She tried to argue about what to do and if she should go back or not. So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on Chapter 34. 

Fated to my forbidden alpha.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara