Chapter 35. Miroku's information on the packs.

Serena had a lot to think about. Darien dangles bait. But she did not go home yet she remained here in this house.

She was setting things up, but then Inuyasha came home. They both corrected the situation that the first night that was supposed to happen and didn't happen. So, she finally mated with her mate.

After sex was over with, though, he did ask her a question about her parents.

And Serena knew nothing it was all blank, and she could not remember anything. But then, as he was about to keep kissing her, his phone was going off. Miroku found something, most likely he told her he had to go. 

So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy. 

As Miroku sat in Inuyasha's office. As Alpha Inuyasha stormed into the room.

"It's late. What is it that could not wait till morning? Asked Inuyasha, " Seriously. Miroku turned around and looked his friend and Alpha in the eyes directly. 

"Most of the packs have decided to continue the peace treaty, we don't have the votes Alpha, Said Miroku" honest with him.

"They're murderers! Replied Inuyasha. " Seriously. "I know, but the other Alphas said that you and Alpha Yue have no proof, they're unwilling to wage war based on speculation, Said Miroku" explaining what happened when he talked with the other packs. 

"Speculation? Go tell Alpha Yue that his daughter's death is based on speculation. spoke up Inuyasha, " pointing his finger at Miroku.

"Sorry, Alpha, Say's Miroku" feeling all kinds of mixed feelings. 

As Inuyasha felt annoyed now as he placed his hand to his face. As he apologized to his friend for getting hot headed.

"I am sorry Miroku, I didn't mean it, it's not your fault...! Damn it, Said Inuyasha" annoyed but he had so much pressure put on him by Yue and his responsibilities to find the truth.

"The peace convention is in four days; I need to change their minds before then. Say's Inuyasha" Seriously.

As Miroku stood there listening to him. As Miroku stepped forward and walked in closer to his alpha, 

"But if you can't? Asked Miroku, " Worried but honest.

"I have to. there's no other way, and I promised Alpha Yue that I'd help avenge his stolen daughter, but I can't break the treaty not yet at least. we can't be punished, "replied Inuyasha," seriously explaining himself too.

As things were stressful and worrisome for both male wolves. Miroku has been loyal for all these years. He trusted his Alpha always. Inuyasha trusted Miroku with his life. "I can't have anything bad happen, I have a Luna to protect now, "said Inuyasha," serious tone voice. 

As Miroku looked up at his face, things were stressful, and he had gotten laid. He had just had sex with his mate for the first time, and now he walked into this shit. "Miroku just stared him down. 

So, what will happen next. this chapter is a bit shorter, but that's because I added extra to the last one for their sexual stuff. But otherwise, this is it for this chapter. To Be Continued on chapter 36.