Chapter 59. Inuyasha and Serena get married.

So, now the story is coming to a close sooner rather than later. But now the two lovers are so in love she isn't only being his Luna and having her ceremonial acceptance into the pack and as it's Alpha and leader's mate, she is now taking on has his wife too. 

"I can't believe I didn't find you sooner." My Luna said Inuyash honestly with her as he opens a box up a ring box." As she looked down. As others gushed and blushed.

"You might be my luna and an Alpha, but there's on title you're still missing," said Inuyasha, " honest with her.

As She looked at him so seriously and happy. "That title is my wife, Say's Inuyasha," smiling happily. As she smiled even more now. "Serena Tsukino, will you marry me? Asked Inuyasha, " Seriously proposing to her right now.

As Serena shouted out, yes. "Yes! Said Serena" loudly. As everyone clapped for them both. "I'm so excited! Said her mother.

As they all felt excited. Sango said perfect news. So, they were also engaged, so this ceremony turned into a wedding now. It was officially a wedding. 

So, let's get into it. Enjoy.

As Serena and Inuyasha stood at an altar. As everyone could hear, the wedding song in the background was gently played by violins. As Inuyasha placed a ring onto Serena's finger and she placed on him. 

"I, Serena Tsukino, accept my role as Sliver Fang's pack's Luna and your wife, Said Serena," happily.

"I, Inuyasha Takahashi, fucking love you, spoke up Inuyasha" not shy or afraid to say it. As she laughed at him, he laughed and then they just sealed it with a kiss. 

As Miroku, Sango, and everyone clapped their hands together and accepting them.

"Woo...! As others made sounds in the background and loud clapping. As everyone had everything they could have wanted for food and drinks here.

As Ikuko placed her hands on her baby's face and felt so proud of the woman she's become.

"Wow, Two Alpha's together. you both better get to making those super babies, right now, Spoke up Kenji" serious thoughts. As Serena jumped a bit with surprise. 

"Dad! Spoke up Serena" Seriously. As her dad laughed because he knew she heard his thoughts. After the wedding was over with and Serena threw the flowers.

Miroku was holding his wife and placing his hand on her belly. "He kept saying he couldn't wait to see his babies. As Serena smiled and thought it would be nice to have kids.

So, Inuyasha and Serena went upstairs and laid right into the bed. As she was kissing him and he was her but then she said wait, wait, she didn't feel well all of suddenly.

As she went to the bathroom. Inuyasha asks, "Please tell me you don't have to shower again?" As he reminded her of the first night, they ever made love to each other, but he was joking.

But his ears heard something else, She puked in the toilet. As she is coughing and puking. As Inuyasha got up seriously and ran over to her. But he did smile all of suddenly.

"You think this is funny? Asked Serena, " annoyed. 

"I'm glad that my suffering is entertaining you. Spoke up Serena" feeling awful. As she stopped to think for a moment.

"Wait, holy shit, do you think that? Asked Serena, " serious at first, but then went speechless. "That you're expecting, that Inuyasha Jr.. Our little nugget is coming, Said Inuyasha," smiling happily now.

He started to hold her gently and speak of names of pups. As Serena said, she really wanted it to be a girl. They both smiled happily and then hugged each other tightly, laughing over this, and were excited. 

So, what will happen next? on the last chapter of the series.