Chapter 56. The Alpha Wolve's Meeting.

So, Inuyasha and Serena had been fucking at least for 3 days and they have been having the time of their lives with big time mating with each other, of course finally she went to the kitchen and had her morning with Sango like she has gotten used to doing since she got here. Sango smiled and teased her with how long she's been gone. 

Until she brought up children to her and possibly carried Inuyasha's child. As this made her somewhat startled with this, but then Sango told her where he was and why he wasn't here. 

"Speaking of him, they all left for the meeting already. You're gonna have to get ready if we're gonna make it on time, so let's go, so...! unless you don't want to, Stated Sango," explaining this.

"No! I wanna be there. Let's go, "said Serena." Seriously, making a choice, she wanted to go.

"Let's go, Sango," said Serena," seriously. So, they both went to change clothes and make their way to meeting.

So, what will happen now, Sango is also expecting her pups, and now she made a statement that Serena could soon expect Inuyasha's children to be coming soon.

So, let's begin where I left off. Enjoy.

As Inuyasha and a lot of other wolves sat in the trail room or where this meeting was being held inside a big building. As everyone was sitting in the room.

As Inuyasha looked up from his chair and looked at Alpha Darien trying to walk in with walkers helping to support his weight to carry him and his Beta Thorin right there helping him to sit down. 

As Inuyasha cleared his throat and began to speak. 

"We'll now begin thee trial, Say's Inuyasha," seriously breaking the silence and getting this ball rolling.

As Serena and Sango arrived and came into the room and they sat down. As they got settled into the room.

As The Beta pulled out their chair for them to sit down. 

As Serena awaited to hear what everyone was gonna say. 

She was nervous, but she knew she had to be bold, and she was ready to put Sensa down and call her out on all of her shit.

Sango told her she sounded like a witch on the drive over when Serena explained what Sensa did to her whole life. So, both were waiting to see how this trail would go.

"Sensa Harrington of Elyison step up to the stand, please," said Inuyasha, " serious tone voice. As Sensa walked into the room.

"Sensa, you're being charged with the poisoning and attempted murder of my Luna and future Alpha of Sliver Moon, Serena Tsukino, Said Inuyasha" naming off everything. 

As Sensa just stared. The other males in the room talked amongst themselves and replied to Inuyasha. As Serena sat in the back with Sango sitting right next to her as Sango held her hand for comfort, but she could hear things now, she was listening in.

"Do you admit it that you're guilty of using wolfbane and trying to kill Serena? Asked Inuyasha, " Seriously. "Oh, so she's an Alpha now, Scoffed Sensa," trying to talk shit.

"Do you admit it that you are guilty of poisoning her? Asked Inuyasha, " Cutting her off. 

"No. Darien made me do it, I told him that it was a bad idea, said Sensa, " lying through her teeth.