Chapter 10. The Party and Inuyasha's Arrival.

So, the last chapter. Serena and Darien talked to each other, he knew the whole time, she was angry about this, but he treated her like a joke for years. It was unfair and uncool with how he said he rejected her, she felt the pain inside, she accepted his rejection, and wanted to unchain to him, she wanted to be free of this jerk. 

So, He finally had enough, with her own rejection of him, she refuses to call him Alpha, so he told her after this party he never wanted to see her again, so she be gone by tomorrow. She had said that is the only words she has ever wanted to hear out of his mouth. he left the room. She fell onto the floor until the pain went away. 

Serena soon got up off the floor and went to work and set up the tables and everything for the party.

"Serena, where the hell are my heels? Asked Sansa" walking up to her. As she was trying to put her earrings on. "I'll go look for them, Said Serena" willing to be helpful. "And my wine? Asked Sansa" serious tone voice. "What is taking you so long? Asked Sansa" annoyed as she noticed she didn't have anything done.

As Serena rolled eyes and thought in her head, she could not wait to get the fuck out of here. She would rather be eaten or gotten rid of before she has to hear another command from Sansa or Darien again. 

meanwhile as Inuyasha was sitting in his fancy limo and drinking his own drink.

He was dressed and ready for the whole party. He was expected to show up now that he said he was coming. As did everyone else who knew he was coming.

As he looked down at his pictures in his wallet of the only woman he's ever loved.  

"Kikyo was the woman he thought of a life with once, but he was so sure she'd be his mate, but turns out she was meant to be with another, Naraku another wolf from another pack and things didn't go well, because she wanted to reject Naraku, but Na...

"Kikyo was the woman he thought of a life with once, but he was so sure she'd be his mate, but turns out she was meant to be with another, Naraku another wolf from another pack and things didn't go well, because she wanted to reject Naraku, but Naraku didn't want to reject her in fact he became obsessed with her, and Kikyo's love for Inuyasha still burn and this made them fight, until Naraku killed Kikyo and Inuyasha killed Naraku so things were spread about his victory over the evil werewolf.

Inuyasha closed his wallet and looked out the window. As he was arriving at the Elyison pack's territory. 

As both sides felt this way. As Serena was trying to finish cleaning.

"Just gotta get through this party, spoke up Serena" trying to have confidence.

As Inuyasha felt the same way as he was sitting in his car and said the same thing, just have to get through this party. As the car arrived on sight.

As the driver got out and let him out, as he opened the door for the Alpha. As Inuyasha stepped out of the car. His eyes were covered with shades and then he removed them.

He looked around the territory as he noticed the blonde-haired girl outside. As she was bringing the trash outside, she noticed him too but kept on walking. But Inuyasha felt curious, and his nose smelt something strange in the air. As he turned to look around and his eyes landed on the scent of a she-wolf.

But there was something to this scent, unlike other she-wolves he's met, he felt a connection just now

But there was something to this scent, unlike other she-wolves he's met, he felt a connection just now. As she returns to looking at the ground and trying to finish her job. As Miroku got out of the limo car and he noticed the look on his Alpha's face. As he smiled for once. 

So, what will happen on the next chapter. 

To Be Continued on Chapter 11.