Chapter 20. Sansa and Alpha Darien alone.

So, Alpha Darien was being defensive with Sansa and blame it all on her and Serena.

Darien refused to admit, that he knew what he was doing. He pouted like a little spoiled brat. But he demanded that Miroku open this door. Miroku replied too no as his answer. he told him off and giving him something to think about. 

Sansa was emotionally betrayed and hurt, and she didn't understand why anyone would want that little bitch. Darien was confused as to who this is even possible for Serena to have another mate? Miroku called Serena as Inuyasha's mate.

So, Darien storm off on his own leaving Miroku and Sensa alone. So, let's continue on shall we. 

As Darien was in his room and he sat down on his bed. As Sansa walked up behind him.

"Why do you care so much about Serena anyways, she's irrelevant, spoke up Sansa" annoyed but wanting the damn truth. "I don't want to talk about it, Replied Darien" refusing to say it.

"And I bet she's doing everything she can to please Alpha Inuyasha right now, that's shameless money-grabbing, Say's Sansa" talking trash. 

"I said, I don't want to talk about it, Said Darien" touching her arm.

As Sansa looked back at his face, as he pulled her down onto his bed. As Sansa gave in and kissed him anyways and he kissed her it was detracting them both.

As Sansa went all in and started kissing on his neck and making him feel happy.

He was lightly feeling pleased as they both were making sounds, and he could hear the sounds of her lips kissing his body.

As he began to moan out and wanted only one wolf, but he called out Serena's name. 

"Yes, Serena. Spoke up Darien" calling out Serena's name. As Sansa heard this and it caused her to snap. "Did you just call me Serena? Asked Sansa" annoyed even more now.

"What? Asked Darien" acting confused. As Sansa glared down at him. "You're being paranoid, Say's Darien" lying. 

As Sansa started to laugh

As Sansa started to laugh. "Oh, I'm being paranoid? God, I fucking knew it, you've always loved her haven't you, this was always about Serena, Stated Sansa" stating the truth in her head. 

As Darien was silent and not a word came out of his mouth.

"Did you ever even love me? what am I to you? Darien? Asked Sansa" wanting the truth.

"You know, you're right, He can't have her, Say's Darien" seriously. As he stood up onto his feet and walked out the door with an upset Sansa" calling after him. 

"Darien...! Shouted out Sansa" not wanting him to go like that. As Darien left the room. As Sansa felt all kinds of mixed feelings, as she started to cry and feel very used and betrayed. She was destroyed this feeling that washed over her. 

So, Darien left, Sansa was left alone to think about everything, and it hurt bad. So, until next time. Chapter is coming soon. Keep reading. To Be Continued on Chapter 21.