Chapter 36. Sex with the Alpha and Meeting Kagome.

So, Miroku got back to Inuyasha about what the other packs have to say, and neither side wishes to go to war over something that is only speculation. Inuyasha made a vow to Yue he'd help him out because no one else would. 

Miroku and Inuyasha talked, and Inuyasha came to the end of his own word that he had a Luna, and now he had to protect her. 

"I can't have anything bad happen, I have a Luna to protect now, "said Inuyasha," serious tone voice.

As Miroku looked up at his face, things were stressful, and he had gotten laid. He had just had sex with his mate for the first time, and now he walked into this shit. "Miroku just stared him down. 

So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy. 

So, as the next morning came around. Serena was making breakfast she made up pancakes. As she set them all up nicely and put the whip cream on top. 

As Serena could not stop smiling from ear to ear, she felt emotionally happy this morning. As Inuyasha walked up behind this morning. As Serena turned around, smiles covering her face.

"Morning, Inuyasha. Spoke up Serena" happily.

"You hungry? Asked Serena, curiously asking. "Starved, Replied Inuyasha," smiling back at her. As she smiled as he grabbed hold of her.

"But not for food," said Inuyasha, " seriously. So, he was kissing on her neck and then made out harder with on the lips he was still very fresh and ready to go again.

As She laughed and then kissed back and then she was sitting on the counter, and she wrapped her legs around him.

As their hands wondered all over the place and then he lifted her up into his arms and brought her back to their room for respect for the other wolves who do live here.

They both landed on his bed again and they fucked a few more times than the first time around. 

As the shook that bed pretty hard this morning but he was excited he finally had his mate, and he was happy. Serenity blushed but she couldn't deny it either, she wanted this badly. she was happy too.

So, they spent a lot of time in bed together already, and it was amazing. He made her cum in ways she didn't think were possible. 

Meanwhile sometime later he went to work. 

As Sango came over to talk this morning again. As Serena was drinking tea and enjoying herself for the moment.

"So, how was it? So how many times did you two get it on? 3 times,4 times? nope let me guess 6 time? Asked Sango" curiously invested in hearing the stories. 

As Serena blushed red in the face. "Sango, stop! Say's Serenity" blushing. "Come tell me how big is he, how good is my brother? Asked Sango" teasing her.

"He's huge all right, and it was unbelievable, he took my breath away, and it was more like 9 times we fucked, he fucked me good and hard until I passed out cold but still, I felt it was the best feeling in the world it was unbelievable, Said Serena" smiling but blushing.

As Sango giggled with her and as they were having their own moment alone.

When they both heard another female voice coming into the room. As Sango rolled her eyes and whispered oh no.

"It doesn't matter how many times if it's not his first time? Asked another she-wolf.

As Serenity looked at the other wolf and she was worried. "Fuck off, Kagome, we don't need to hear you gloating, said Sango" serious tone voice.

"So, this is Serena, Inuyasha's sideline piece. Spoke up Kagome" being jealous. 

"Excuse me? Sideline? Asked Serena" annoyed.

As she inspected Serena's body and looked her over. As Kagome grinned and chose to make fun of Serenity.

"She's not what I was expecting she's kind of bland and boring, she's not very pretty, hard to see why Inuyasha would choose her as a mate, when he has a beauty like me who he loves to play with we had a wonderful night together, Say's Kagome" being a total bitch. 

"Shut your mouth Kagome...! She's our packs Luna now...! she's our Luna, she's his mate, you cannot disrespect her like that, so keep talking or else...! feel my brother's wrath when I tell him you've been talking shit...! Shouted out Sango" protective over her new sister and her brother's mate. She's not my Luna, said Kagome," rejecting her as her leader's Queen. 

As Serena felt major flashbacks with Liliana in her head right about now. how they used to taunt her and pick on her for being so weak. As She heard every word this, she-wolf Kagome was saying.

"She's not my Luna, that's my title and it should be me sharing a room with Alpha Inuyasha, Said Kagome" seriously and she wasn't shy she told her this to her face as she led in. 

As Serenity finally spoke up. 

"Who even are you? Asked Serena, " demanding tone.

"Oh, so you don't know, I'm Inuyasha's first we slept together," said Kagome, rubbing this in her face.

As this caused all kinds of mixed feelings.

So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on Chapter 37.