Chapter 44. Inside the Hospital room and Inuyasha is at war.

So, Inuyasha felt his mate was in trouble he could feel whatever was happening to her, and he could feel it. Liliana had poisoned Serena with wolfsbane.

So, Inuyasha did rush her to the hospital for help, but after waiting for so long. And Inuyasha passed back and forth and scared for his mate. But then the doctor came out and told Inuyasha the truth. 

The Luna might not make it. The signs weren't looking good at all. As Miroku came to check on his best friend and alpha. As he was sad but looking at him. As Inuyasha's head lifted up and his fear and tears were real.

And now she is struggling to make it through this. As he wanted to wage war, there was no way they'd get away with this.

As Inuyasha was just sitting there on the ground worrying and feeling all mixed feelings between rage and sadness at the same time. As Miroku approached him.

"Beta, Said Inuyasha" seriously. As Miroku looked down at him.

"Wage war on Elyison, for the poisoning and murder of my Luna, Serenity, Said Inuyasha" gave the order, and he was pissed and his eyes he wasn't turning back now.

He meant every word. As Miroku looked at him seriously.

They both stood there in the hospital, and Inuyasha was ready to go to war now. Now, they forced his hand. He would not take this sitting down. 

So, let's begin where I left off. Enjoy.

Inside the hospital room. 

As Days had passed, Serena never once bunched an inch. Inuyasha did call up for Miroku to break the peace treaty, and they'd go to war.

But when he wasn't with his soldiers getting ready. He was sitting right here waiting for her to wake up, but she never did.

As he moped around a lot but the only thing that he could think about was killing the ones responsible for hurting her, just like how he murdered Naraku for taking Kikyo away from him, he couldn't bear to lose another mate.

As Sango approached him and told him that Miroku was waiting for him. As he stood up and looked at her face. "I will stand guard over here; I will call if I hear anything at all about her condition changing, Said Sango" seriously.  

"I cannot lose her, Sango, I lost Kikyo, and now I am close to losing her too, I can't go through this again, Cried Inuyasha" upset.

"She's not gone yet, have a little faith, hope and she might pull through, I think she's stronger than we all give here credit for, Said Sango" seriously. 

As Inuyasha hugged her and told her to call him if there were any changes. As he went with his troops, he's took over as head of the army, and he totally trashed Darien's pack. They were no match for him.

Darien and his wolves were defeated, and the battle was won, and many were captured until a trail could be held and they'd talk about their punishments.

So, as days passed.

As Sango was sitting beside Serena the whole time watching over her. As she heard her phone going off. As she answered it, it was her brother calling. 

"Hey, Big Brother, yeah, I'm still here. spoke up Sango" gently holding strong. 

As she waited for him to finish talking. "How are the wounded? Asked Sango curiously. As she listened to him talk.

"She's the same. She hasn't woken up, same results as last time, Said Sango," honest with him. As he spoke some on his end. "Yeah, okay, I'll talk to you later, Say's Sango," worried but sad. 

As Sango let out a sad breath of air. As she looked down at Serena. 

"Come, Serena, you've gotta wake up, pack Luna for all of our sakes, for Inuyasha, I mean he just fought an entire war for you, Said Sango" begging for her to wake.

As she was scared but talking to her, trying to hope that she'd heard her.

As Serena's body lay in the hospital bed and then after Sango said those things. Serena's finger moved.

"He also hasn't showered in days, and I don't think he's eaten either, Say's Sango" worried since this whole thing was killing her brother worried about her but he isn't taking care of himself either. 

As Serena's head started to move and her fingers. As she was coming too. As she looked over at Sango. 

"Sango? I spoke up Serena's voice. 

Sango finally looked back at her actual fact and lifted her head up and checked on her. As she jumped up and shouted out Holy shit."

"Holy shit! Doctor...! Shouted out Sango, " Running out of the room, calling out for the doctor.

As Serena lay there in her bed, I was confused for a second. As the doctor's male wolf came in again with Sango. 

As he placed his hand over her head and tested everything, he used a mini flashlight to see if she could even respond to light after waking up.

As he checked her over but then he realized something super important. As the doctor finally turned his head and looked back at Sango.

"She...! She...! She has the blood of an Alpha, Said the doctor" seriously. "Holy Shit. spoke up Sango" surprised. "I need to call Inuyasha right away, Say's Sango," seriously.

As Sango was gonna call her brother. As Serena just laid there as they all said this. 

So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on Chapter 45.