Chapter 19. Sansa and Alpha Darien and Beta Miroku.

So, the last chapter. Alpha Inuyasha sat down and had a chance to talk with Serena. They both talked she spoke up how she is used to being treated horribly by the Alpha and Sansa and others of the pack. Inuyasha heard everything she had to say. 

But he didn't want her to reject him, in fact he was willing to accept her as she is, he knew better then to go against the Goddess's will and if they were paired together, it was for reasons, they didn't understand his father taught him this and rejecting their mates is really bad because you're never as strong as you are unless you're with your true mate. So, Inuyasha accepted her and handed her a gift. 

So, let's begin where I left off. Let's get into it. 

As Inuyasha refused to look at status as a reason to reject ones true mate, it was wrong.

"You are my mate; I don't care if you're a maid or an orphan, I don't want to reject you and I don't want you to reject me, I want you to want me, as I have been waiting for a long time to find you, I have been waiting a long time for you Serena, I want you to be my mate, because you are my mate now, and I will take care of you now, Said Inuyasha" honest and clear about his intentions.

As he smiled happily at her, and he wasn't rejecting her.

So, while he had given her a gift. meanwhile in the next rooms over. 

Sensa was angry and felt emotionally betrayed. As Darien walked up behind her. As Sansa whipped around. 

"She thought I was Alpha Inuyasha, Stated Darien" defensive. "And yet you still put your hands all over that bitch, explain that, Said Sansa" angry.

"You told me to wait in this room for some surprise, you did this, Replied Darien" putting the blame on her. 

As Sansa felt emotionally upset and looked away from him

As Sansa felt emotionally upset and looked away from him. "Who does Serena think she is? Why did she say that I am not your true mate? Why did she say that? Asked Sansa" annoyed.

"I have no clue why she said anything, Said Darien" angry. As he turned around and wanted to yell at her for nearly telling their secret that she was supposed to be his true mate, but he rejected her.

"Beta...! called out Darien" seriously. 

As Miroku stood near the door and wouldn't move at all. As Darien approached him.

"Beta, this is my pack house, my territory. for the last time open this door, Said Alpha Darien" demanding that Miroku move and open the door. 

"For the last time Alpha Darien, No can do. Spoke up Beta Miroku" standing his ground. As this was annoying Darien hugely. As Miroku turn and looked at him.

"Remember, the peace treaty between the wolf packs is ending soon, you shouldn't piss off Alpha Inuyasha right now, trust me you'd not want to awaken his wolf and his wrath his wicked side that he keeps very in check, but you'd hate to see him unleash it, Say's Beta Miroku" laying down the facts. 

As Darien turned his head and felt anger building, but he turned and stood up and spoke like an idoit

"No way an Alpha like Inuyasha would accepts somebody like Serena, she's a nobody a nothing, Said Alpha Darien" being a total jerk. 

"Serena, isn't nothing, Alpha, and my Alpha doesn't care about titles or status like others...! She's Alpha Inuyasha's mate and he'll take that seriously, Stated Miroku" standing up to him again.

"How? This doesn't make any sense; it's not supposed to be like this, Said Alpha Darien" annoyed.

"Who care? This is our engagement party, I'm your Luna, Stated Sansa" not giving a crap about the bitch, and she was emotionally hurt by him still. 

As Alpha Darien looked back at her and then to Miroku, and then walked down the hall walking away.

As Sansa was left there feeling all kinds of mixed feelings and she felt betrayed truthfully. As Alpha Darien still has not told her that he was Serena's mate, but he rejected her. So, Sansa in her mind she feels she is his true Luna. 

As Miroku rolled eyes as the spoiled brat walked off to pout probably. So, until next chapter. To Be Continued on Chapter 20.