Chapter 51. Parents and Serena is the Alpha of the next of their pack.

So, Serena was finally let out of the hospital, and she thought they might be going home. Inuyasha said he had a surprise for her. She, of course, was thinking with her stomach again and hoped it was fried chicken again and a great view to watch from while she ate her chicken.

Inuyasha said, "Not this time. He had something better planned out and a surprise she would like."

Inuyasha liked her for who she was and didn't care about the stuff she was raised to believe she'd never be any good to anyone.

But not in his eyes he still very much wanted her, and he had proven this before. Now, this surprise dinner he brought her to was to meet her parents that she was stolen from as a baby. So, she was now reunited with her parents after all this time. 

"Serena Meet your parents, The Alpha and Luna of Sliver Moon Yue or some known him as Kenji and his Luna Ikuko Tsukino, your mother and father, Said Inuyasha" introducing her to them.

As Ikuko had tears in her eyes, looking her over. "Wait, so you're saying that...! As Serena tried to word this out. But Inuyasha spit it out for her.

"You are the next Alpha of Sliver Moon kingdom's pack. You're Serena Tsukino, Alpha, Say's Inuyasha," telling her the truth.

As this shook Serena to her very core and she looked stunned like she was speechless, and she had no idea what to say. But what will she say when the shocking truth wore off? and she was able to speak again. 

So, let's begin where I left off. Enjoy.

"You are the next Alpha of Sliver Moon kingdom's pack. You're Serena Tsukino, Alpha, Say's Inuyasha," telling her the truth. 

As this shook Serena to her very core and she looked stunned like she was speechless, and she had no idea what to say.

As she tried to slowly shake off stun and shocking truth being told to her. "And to our pack they call me Yue those who respect me, but to you as your father you can call me Kenji as my human name, Yue is my wolfs name, said Kenji" showing her respect. 

"And I am Ikuko, and my wolfs name is Arya," said her mother, smiling.  As Serena was getting full hits with information right now. 

"But how? When? I, as Serena, cut herself off. She couldn't find her words. 

As Inuyasha felt, he had to fill in the blanks. I've been suspecting of for a while, but I didn't get the chance to tell you since, you know, things happened but when the wolfsbane didn't kill you, Kenji and Ikuko allowed me to do a DNA test on you and them, and here we are. Spoke up Inuyasha, " filling in the blanks and explaining it to her.

As Serena was still surprised and shocked. As she blinked and tried to shake off the confusion.

"So, I actually have a pack? I have parents? Asked Serena. " Surprised, and she slowly started to warm up to the words. 

"You have two packs, my dear, and one day Sliver Moon will be all yours, Said Ikuko," talking to her normally. 

Serena was still lightly surprised by all of this information being put on her. As Inuyasha placed his hand over hers. "It's gonna be okay. We're gonna be a team," said Inuyasha, comforting her out of her doubts and all that she was thinking right now. 

"This is crazy, so what happens next? Asked Serena, " confused but wanting the truth.

"Elysion is facing serious charges outside of poisoning Sliver Fang's Luna. Their gonna have to answer for kidnapping the future Alpha of Sliver Moon Kingdom's daughter, Said Kenji. " Seriously. As Serena listened to her parents talk and explain what was all gonna happen. 

"I wanna strip Serena naked, thought Inuyasha" seriously in his head as he sat there, he was just feeling very restless, and he wanted her. But he thought this, but she turned and looked at him.

As her dad spoke up. "Serena, we're gonna make sure that they pay for what they did to you that and so much more, we won't stop, said her dad's voice ranting but telling her what's gonna happen.

While Inuyasha's mind was still in the gutter and not at the table anymore. "I wanna fuck her right here, right now, Thought Inuyasha" seriously thinking it.

"Inuyasha, Stop! How can you say that? We're with my parents, Asked Serena" surprised with his words. 

So, Serena was getting filled in on her parents talking but she picked up on his mate's thoughts. Inuyasha was thinking about. So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on Chapter 52.