Chapter 25. Enjoying Fried Chicken and The Truth.

So, Inuyasha and Serena had been exploring the city together, and she was in a dreamland state and happy. Inuyasha asks if she is hungry.

She said yes, starving basically. So, Inuyasha was gonna go with fancy dishes, when she shouted out, she wished to eat fried chicken. Inuyasha is confused with such a simple basic meal. She explained why she wanted it. So, Inuyasha called his beta and told him to forget the old order to get a new order, the best damn chicken ever.

So, let's see what happens next on the chapters. enjoy.

So, as Serena was still sitting there, Inuyasha managed to get up closer to her and wrap his arms around her. She did nuzzle in and cuddle up to him.

Until she became super happy. When Beta Miroku returned with the order, with the food she wanted most. She was excited.

As Beta Miroku handed the meat to his alpha and he lifted the lid for her. As Serenity's eyes looked larger and she was super excited.

She could smell it, and it smelt so good. As Serenity grabbed a piece of breast out of the bucket, a big piece, too.

She looked over the fried chicken's brown colored rough, bumpy skins of the crispy chicken's outer appearance as she smiled at Inuyasha, and he put the buckfor for

As Serena smelt the piece in her hands first and then took a bite out of it as she crushed the meat and the crispy skins between her teeth.

As Inuyasha could hear her chewing. She liked the taste; it was soft and wet inside and moist chicken on the inside and outside super crunchy.

As Inuyasha couldn't stop smiling at her as he watched her.

"Is it everything you've ever dreamed of? Asked Inuyasha, " curious. As Serena heard him loud and clear as she tried to finish chewing first before she answered him.

"Holy shit, this is amazing," said Serena, " honestly. As Inuyasha grinned.

"I mean, I'm sorry, excuse my language, it's just, I'm in heaven right now, I feel super happy right now, Say's Serena," chewing her meat.

As Inuyasha turned to look away for a second.

"I can't believe they let you live like that for all these years, treating you like that, heck not even my pack treats my fellow wolves like that with such cruelty, spoke up Inuyasha" serious tone voice.

As She looked up at him. "Elyison's really are real pieces of shit," said Inuyasha, annoyed but honest with his opinion.

"I should probably tell you something, I feel like I should be honest with you, but you should know that he was my mate," spoke up Serena, honestly but sadly telling the truth.

"Who? Asked Inuyasha, " confused as his eyes lightly glared. As Serena was lightly scared but heisting to answer. As Inuyasha took a wild guess.

"Darien? Asked Inuyasha, " asking her again.

"I don't want to lie to you or anything, but yeah," replied Serena," sadly but honest. As Inuyasha turned a bit serious in the face but turned to look away.

"I don't know how it happened either. Okay, but he rejected me, and I accepted it, and then the Moon Goddess paired me with you for some reason, I'm not sure what she wanted for me, Said Serena" seriously telling the truth.

As Inuyasha looked a bit taken back by this.

"Have you two ever...! As he started to think.

"Oh, God no, of course not, I only found out today, and our mate bond lasted for like five minutes, expect for when I thought he was you, spoke up Serena" being totally honest with him.

They both looked deeply into each other's eyes and kept watching the other one.

"Well, I'm right here, Say's Inuyasha" being truthful, and he chose to be bold and take her mind off this shit. So, he kissed her.

She kissed him back. They both enjoyed each other's company, and they made out a bit. She accepted his kissing.

So, Inuyasha has heard the truth. Serena hid nothing from him. But now they were on the same page, right? Let us hope. So, until next chapter. To Be Contained on Chapter 26.