Chapter 45. Sango and Serena talk about what happened.

So, Inuyasha and Miroku declared war after what happened to his luna. For the facts, they poisoned her with wolfbane.

Darien was gonna have to pay. So, Inuyasha was away fighting for her and left her in the hands of Sango. Sango was told to look after her. Sango had begged and wished and prayed to the Goddess not to take Serena away from her brother. 

He lost Kikyo he can't go through another loss again. So, this all happened, and then she started to come too and wake up. Sango said the words only shit and went to get the doctor. 

As he placed his hand over her head and tested everything, he used a mini flashlight to see if she could even respond to light after waking up.

As he checked her over but then he realized something super important. As the doctor finally turned his head and looked back at Sango.

"She...! She...! She has the blood of an Alpha, Said the doctor" seriously. "Holy Shit. spoke up Sango" surprised.

"I need to call Inuyasha right away, Say's Sango," seriously. As Sango was gonna call her brother. As Serena just laid there as they all said this. 

So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy. 

After some time and the doctor was done with his job. Sango came back in after she had called her brother about the news. She was awake, and she was alive.

As Serena was able to sit up now, she was sitting on the bed as blankets were still covering her, but she was able to sit up, and she was able to move.

She was all right. Sango started to explain things while she was in the hospital what he did. 

"So, Inuyasha went apeshit on those Blood Elyison's and led the entire Sliver fang pack army to attack them and to defend you and to avenge you, Said Sango" seriously explaining it. "And? Asked Serena, " curious.

"And we won, Blood Elyison scattered like rats' total joke, Said Sango" honest with her.

Serena looked a bit confused but then chose to ask another question. "So, what happens now? Asked Serena, " confused. 

"Well, they have to have a meeting all the Alphas and they will all decide the proper punishments for their crimes, because Inuyasha did break the peace treaty, but he had a good reason since you were in their territory and were being harmed it was under self-protection, so they are willing to hear both sides. 

So, long story short, Elyison is done for, and the land will most likely be given to a new pack, Darien lost his title and his land and Sansa will face serious charges for trying to murder you, Said Sango" explaining it all to her. 

Serena looked away somewhat like she was sad or confused, and she wasn't saying anything now. As Sango realized one more thing, it probably should be mentioned.

"All though, Alpha Darien is in really bad shape. My brother sure did do a number on him. They don't think he's gonna make it. so, there is that kind of news, Said Sango" seriously. As it was quiet.

"So, I thought you should know he's here in the hospital right now too, Say's Sango,"I honestly with him.  

As Serena slowly turned her head again. "Here? Asked Serena, " curious tone voice. 

"Yeah, like, here in the hospital but you don't care, So...! we will sit here and calm down and just relax you did just wake up after all, so take it easy, Said Sango" shaking her head. 

As Serena spoke up again.

"Take me to him, I need to see him now, I want to see Darien, Say's Serena" seriously. Sango looked at her a bit confused but nothing but silent for a second. 

So, now the two got caught up for the moment. She learned what all happened. So, what happens next. To Be Continued on chapter 46.