Chapter 46. Inside Darien's hospital room.

So. Serena was truly awake. So, she was a bit quiet and unsure of things. But Sango did most of the talking again like always, but she filled her in on things she should know. They talked about everything, and Inuyasha waged war on Elyison because of what happened to his mate. 

As Sango realized one more thing, it probably should be mentioned. "Alpha Darien's in really bad shape they don't think he's gonna make it. Said Sango. " Seriously. As it was quiet.

"So, I thought you should know he's here, Say's Sango," honest with her. As Serena slowly turned her head again. "Here? Asked Serena, " curious tone voice.

"Yeah, like, here in the hospital, but you don't care, So...! Said Sango," shaking her head. As Serena spoke up again.

"Take me to him. I want to see Darien, Say's Serena," Seriously. Sango looked at her a bit confused but nothing but silent for a second. 

So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy. 

As Serena was able to get up and out of bed and Sango walked by her side. As she helped her up and Serena followed Sango to the room where Alpha Darien is supposed to be in. As the door opened. 

Darien's face was facing the wall. He could hear something dragging amongst the floor, but he spoke up Sensa's name.

"Sansa, I told you that we are over, I don't wanna see you, were over, get out...! Shouted out Darien" seriously, not looking at the door.

Sango helped Serena sit down in the chair next to his bed as she gave Sango a reassuring look like she was okay. "Go away, Said Darien" seriously as he refused to look at the person. As Serena spoke up. 

"What happened to you? Darien? Asked Serena, " serious tone voice. As his head turned right away and looked at Serena sitting there, not Sensa. "Serena? you're alive, thank heaven, "spoke up, Darien. " Surprised.

As she just stared at him. "How'd you survive? Asked Darien, " confused and shocked.

As she coughed in his hand and turned his head away. As Serena kept looking over him. As she grabbed a glass of water.

"Here, try to drink," said Serena, showing her kindness even though he didn't deserve it. 

As he did take a small drink. "After all this time, even now, you can't stop being kind, can you? Asked Darien, " Seriously.

"I know you didn't poison me; I know you had nothing to do with it, but it doesn't change anything else of what you did, or that you lied to me, for my whole entire life, Said Serena" upset with him for lying to her.

"You truly are full of miracles you do know that, considering your alive right now and so much more, I was a fool not to see how valuable you were, I was foolish for rejecting you and rejecting the Goddesses blessing, spoke up Darien" looking at the ceiling when he said it. 

As she looked at him. "But you had value all along...! Here you stand beside me alive and awake after being poisoned...! You were blessed with a Second-chance mate, surviving a wolfsbane, you're a lucky she-wolf and a rare one at that, most don't get a second chance like what you've gotten, normally once rejected you never find another mate, but somehow you did, and you did it all, and you're stronger than I thought too, I was foolish to believe you weren't good enough for me...! spoke up Darien" telling her this. 

As she looked down at her hands.

"I was so stupid, "said Darien," regretting everything he's ever done to her now. As Serena looked down at him seriously but she did feel something.

"What happened to you, Darien? Asked Serena, " wanting to know the truth.

It was strange sitting in this room with him. When all she could ever remember was that he disgusted her, but now she pitied him.

Sadly, the truth is, she felt he finally seen here a as person, not slave not anything but who she is, and she had value in that, and she's wanted that recognition for years.

So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on chapter 47.