Chapter 6. The Ugly Truth.

So, last chapter Darien was wondering why the great alpha Inuyasha was coming here, he must be after something. but then his Beta stated maybe he sees something great in him. Who knows what to expect. Darien smug and thought he must be scared of him. 

Serena laughed at the idea of someone being scared of Darien, he was a joke. So, to make matters worse, he forced her to work on her actual birthday too and her 18ths birthday, so she was annoyed and walked out.

As Darien sat back down in his desk and chair. As he looked back up at Thorin.

"Does Serena still not know the truth? that she's suppose to be you're mate? Asked Thorin" crossing his arms over the other one. As Darien looked up with dangerous eyes and scold looking face he was making.

As Darien just felt disgusted for hearing him say that. So, let's begin where I left off at. Enjoy. 

"Interesting, you allowed her to get away with insulting you, but we both know why you allowed her to talk back to you? and you still feel it, Spoke up Thorin" seriously.

"Say that again? Asked Darien" growling. 

"Alpha...! Does Serena still not know the truth? that she's you're chosen mate chosen by our own Luna Goddess? Asked Thorin" crossing his arms over the other one.

As Darien looked disgusted hearing that. "Don't ever mention that to me again, Snapped back Darien" annoyed.

"I am sorry my Alpha, but it's wrong to reject your true mate's chosen by the Goddess herself, it just seemed like you two were...! "We're nothing, okay? Stated Darien" snapping and cutting him off.  

"Serena is an orphan, she has no title, her breeding is pathetic, she cannot give me strong pup's, that I can be proud of at all, and all of the other packs would laugh at me if I had someone like her sitting beside me, she can barely hunt, little lone lead anybody, which is why I chose Sansa for as my mate and the Luna of my pack, Serena's means nothing to me she's nothing but the pack's maid, and the weakest wolf of our pack, I don't know why the Moon God would paired us together, but I don't care, okay? I'm not gonna accept it and I will reject it, Spoke up Darien" coldly but honest with him. 

"Yes, Alpha, Say's Thorin" bowing his head a bit

"What are you planning on doing with her once she learns the truth, her birthday is tomorrow it will be the time her wolf tells her the truth about you two, she will finally know the truth that she's supposed to be your destine mate? Asked Thorin" curiously. 

"She'll find out that I'm her mate come tomorrow yes, this is true, but I have plans for that, for when she turns 18...! and I will reject her then and there crushing her spirit once and for all, spoke up Darien" coldly not giving a fuck about the girl.

As Thorin's eyes lit up a bit and he felt bad for what was going to happen if he did this.

As Thorin went to speak. "But my alpha...! That's so cruel to do to someone, even to one who's so weak and I get it she's not our most favorite wolf here in our pack, but that's gonna break her? Mentally and physically, you're really gonna crush her soul, Spoke Thorin" worried. 

"I don't care about the bitch

"I don't care about the bitch...! It's the one thing I do look forward too is whipping that smug look off her face and breaking her spirit, she'll never insult me again after that, calling me a pampered Poodle, she will live to regret calling me that...! I will reject her, and I will not here another word about it again, about her being my mate? is that clear Thorin...! Snapped Darien" cutting him off again. 

As Thorin looked at him as he said granted. "You're dismissed, Beta Thorin, Stated Darien" wanting him out of his sight. As He bowed his head and turned to walk away out the door. 

As Darien sat back in his chair and then he releases an annoyed breath of air.

As Darien wanted to throw things in the air and at the wall, He didn't get why the Gods paired him with such a weak girl, she is nothing to him, and he cares nothing for the woman, she is a weakling, he wanted Sansa, and he'd have her. As he damns his thoughts. 

"Damn it, Serena, mumbled out Darien" growling in annoyance.

So, what will happen on the next. Keep reading.

To Be Continued on Chapter 7.