Chapter 58. Ceremony of Sliver Fang's Luna.

So, Serena went to the trail with Sango. She watched as the Alpha's chose to do whatever they could and to see fit that Sansa was punished for her crimes, and she had been forced to work as a slave just like how Serena once was and Darien was to take the child in as his own and if she ever broke her agreements or did anything like she's done in the past or her recent events she'd be abandoned to live as a rouge and here child would live here, She tried to lie and said Darien order her to do it.

Serena cleared the air and said he did no such thing. As Darien did feel love for her, and he was foolish, he could see that now. 

Everyone in the court voted that Sensa be a rogue and never be welcome back in again if she broke her agreements, but thanks to Serena, she wished to give Sansa a taste of her own machine

As she was carried off. Serena and Sango were gonna go shopping now. As she was leaving, she told Darien the truth she is happy he lived, but she has no idea what will happen to him, it's not in her hands it in the court's hands now, so she left and that was it but only to hear his thoughts saying he loved her, and he was sorry. So, let's begin where I left off.

So, Sango and Serena went shopping for hours afterward, and now they were back at home. 

As the girls got back home. A few days passed, and everything seemed to calm down. She didn't ask what they did with Darien she didn't need to know.

But Darien agreed to pay off his debts, but his land was given to a new alpha that would take over, and he would be downsized.

Sango and Serena had been acting like the best of friends. She did get to meet a few other she-wolves, and they were out shopping, and they talked a bit. the girls had been mated to a few guys already, so they were cool.

Rei, Mina, Leeta, and Amy, they were 4 girls Sango hung out with before she came to the pack.

But now it was special night, for the pack was now celebrating Serena has its Luna, a ceremony is to be had.

As Sango was doing Serena's hair and helping out, set things up for Serena. As she said ouch. As Sango said, she was sorry for hurting her. 

"Did I hurt you? Asked Sango, " checking.

"I still don't get why we're doing this, I mean, after all that has happened, I just want to do nothing," said Serena, " honestly. 

"Yeah, well, you can't be Sliver Fang's Luna until you have a proper ceremony, plus, you get to look like a Queen, Said Sango," seriously.

As Sango kept doing her hair and getting her ready. As Serena looked a little scared.

"So, I just go up there and say I accept my role as Sliver Fang's Pack Luna? Asked Serena" curiously.

"Yeah, Easy-peasy. Said Sango" nodding. As she felt a bit of a pinch in her hair. As Sango said done.

They both smiled happily in the mirror. As she did look nice. As everyone was outside waiting. As Ikuko and Kenji sat outside waiting for her to come out.

"Oh...! Sweetheart, look, Said Ikuko" seriously. As he turned to look at his little girl all grown up. 

"You look gorgeous! Said her mother, " smiling happily. As Serena chose to give a little spin for show. 

As she then bows to the others. "It's so beautiful," said Sango, smiling happily. "You really do look lovely," said Rei and the girls nodding.

"You do look amazing, Said Miroku" next to his mate. "All right, let's do this! Spoke up Serena, " ready to get this over with.

"You can't do this by yourself, silly, Said Sango," teasing her. As she looked around.

"Where is the man? Asked Sango, " Looking at Miroku. As everyone was waiting on Inuyasha.

"I can't believe he's not here. He's the one who wanted me to do the ceremony. I was happy sitting at home, I have other things I could be doing, like seeing the world finally now that I am free to do so, spoke up Serena, " Honestly.

As she heard a clear of the throat behind her.

As Inuyasha also had one more thing picked up. As he went down on one knee. As she turned around and found Inuyasha in this pose. 

"I can't believe I didn't find you sooner, My Luna spoke up Inuyasha," being honest with her as he opens a box up a ring box.

As she looked down. As others gushed and blushed. "You might be my luna and an Alpha, but there's on title you're still missing," said Inuyasha, " honest with her.

As She looked at him so seriously and happy. "That title is my wife, Say's Inuyasha," smiling happily. As she smiled even more now.

"Serena Tsukino, will you marry me? Asked Inuyasha, " Seriously proposing to her right now.

As Serena shouted out, yes. "Yes! Said Serena" loudly. As everyone clapped for them both.

"I'm so excited! Said her mother. As they all felt excited. Sango said perfect news.

So, they were also engaged, so this ceremony turned into a wedding now. It was officially a wedding. 

So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on chapter 59.