Chapter 30. The She-wolf Sango and The Beta's Mate.

So, While Serena was almost tormenting herself for feeling like she messed up big time last night. She woke up this morning feeling blue for a bit. She went to the kitchen to try and eat something.

As she was washing the dishes, she met another she-wolf who came into the kitchen not knowing her yet. She was Inuyasha's sister, and she just met Serenity, who she called her Luna. Her Queen basically.

As she spoke the words Serena never thought in a million years that she'd hear come out of any wolf's mouth. The girl said, "My luna."

"You're my Luna," said the She-wolf," honestly. "What? Asked Serena, " surprised with this.

As the woman took the cup from her hands. "My brother is the leader of the pack, which makes you the Queen around here, My Luna. Say's the girl wolf.

As this surprised the hell out of Serenity with the words she just heard come out of this other she-wolf's mouth. So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

"My brother is the leader of the pack, which makes you the Queen around here, My Luna. Say's the girl wolf. As Serena's eyes glued onto the she-wolf's face and felt this was impossible, her a Luna?

"I'm so sorry. I thought you were the new housekeeper, shit my brother's gonna kill me, said the girl," worried. As Serena answered her and said he didn't have to know.

"You can call me Serena, and Inuyasha won't know, Say's Serena," gently correcting this misunderstanding.

As Sango smiled up at her. "Thanks. Spoke up Sango" relieved that she wasn't mad at her.

"So, nice to meet you, I live in that room over there with my mate Miroku. Say's Sango" nervous but being honest. 

"The Beta? Asked Serena" curiously. "Yeah. It's so nice to have another she-wolf here, I can't tell you, I was getting so outnumbered by all the male wolves around here, Said Sango" answering her.

As she kept smiling at her and being cheerful. As Serenity was nervous but she returned a friendly smile. 

"I know we just met and all, but I kind of feel like you're already a sister, so I feel like I can ask. Asked Sango, curiously asking. As Serena" tilted her head in confusion.

"What? Asked Serena, " confused. "How is Inuyasha? I know, bold questions, but the rumors are just too wild, so I had to ask, Said Sango" honestly. 

"The rumors? Asked Serena, " confused. "Yeah, my brother's had a couple one-night stands but all of them said that he wouldn't go all the way with them because he was waiting for his mate, which is you, Spoke up Sango" honest with her.

This caused the wheels in Serena's head to turn, and she only thought more on the subject.

"So? Asked Sango, " hinting for details about her brother. As Serena held her hands in the front of her belly and she looked a bit taken back by this information. As Sango curiously looked up at her and tried to get her to look at her. 

"Hello? Is anyone home? Asked Sango, " trying to talk to her. As Serena cut from her thoughts.

"Hmm? As Serena made this sound but she appeared silent. Sango's eyes widened. "Oh my god, no way, you didn't do it," said Sango, pointing this obvious question out.

"No, we were going to, it's just...!" As she tried to find the right words. Sango jumped in with another answer for her.

"Oh my gosh, you're also a virgin, holy shit, I have so much I need to tell you. Spoke up Sango, " holding her hands now as she took Serenity's hands into her own.

They both stared each other down, but they did smile at each other. This was all so new to the new girl. Less than 24 hours ago was her birthday yesterday and the day before that she was being shit on.

And now she is a Luna? And the Queen of this pack? The Alpha's mate? This surprised the hell out of her. 

So, what does Sango know, and what does she want to tell her. Stay tuned. To Be Continued on Chapter 31.