Chapter 54. Making Love for the first time in weeks.

So, Serena was welcome back with open arms with Sango and Miroku welcoming her home. Inuyasha had never had any relations with Kagome, not even with Kikyo even though he wanted to long ago, not even though they did it together.

So, Serena was his only one he's been with, and he was glad for it. After dinner with her parents, they did tell her she could read minds. And now they all knew that she could for she read Kagome's mind like an open book, not just Inuyasha's.

"You're lying. That is not what happened between us not at all, "said Kagome, refusing to admit the truth.

"Do I need to say more? you're sick in the head, Kagome, Say's Serena" growling at her, but she was putting her foot down.

"Ohly shit? You can read minds? Asked Sango, " surprised. As Kagome looked startled. As she went to leave.

"Why are you looking at me? Move...! Shouted out Kagome, pushing the other two out of her way.

As Miroku and Sango just let her go. As they all stood around for the moment. So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

After the whole group had heard that Serena could mind read. Kagome got up on out of there fast.

As Inuyasha grinned, he was happy that he was with such an amazing wolf. So, they walked upstairs as they excused themselves. Not before Sango dropped the big surprised to her brother. Miroku and her were gonna have a baby she was pregnant. 

So, he was happy for her and Beta Miroku too.

As they excused themselves and walked away for now. It was Serena's first time back home finally after she got out of the hospital, and Inuyasha hadn't made love in weeks. 

So, Inuyasha and Serena go upstairs to their bedroom, Inuyasha turned around and kissed his mate as her back touched the wall behind her.

As she returned his affections and his kiss. She and him held each other tightly as they made out against the wall.

As they both pulled back to breathe. "What you did back there is the sexiest thing I've ever seen," said Inuyasha, " honest with her as his forehead was touching hers.

As she looked up at him or tried to look into his eyes as he looked into hers. As she smiled and felt complemented by her mate, and it felt good.

"Read my mind now? Asked Inuyasha. " Seriously, he wanted her to hear it. As she looked at him intensely and then she heard it.

"She tastes so good, I can't wait to be inside her again," said his inner thoughts.

"Inuyasha, stop it! you're making me blush, spoke up Serena, " blushing, but she heard him loud and clear.

"No can do, Said Inuyasha" loudly. But his thoughts never stopped. "I need her now, Thought Inuyasha's inner wolf speaking now.

As she felt him kiss on her neck, they were getting super close and compassionate with each other, as he took this into the shower with her.

As she accepted his thoughts and his words. She said alright get into the bathroom and take a shower with me, She told him. So, they both could hear the water running. As she and Inuyasha were naked now inside the shower as she brushed her hands over his chest and touched him everywhere and she slowly let her hands just brush across his skins teasing him and then she touched his head where his ears sit, she smiled at them.

As he went straight back in for the kissing as their hands pushed against each other's, and they lifted their arms up, and she felt him pin her hands above her on the shower's walls. He was getting aggressive, but he was ready to make things official, but he led down and bit into her neck she now belonged to him and only him. 

As she felt happy, she felt her chest just beating super hard. As she looked him in the eye and asked him one more time. And now that she can read minds, she wanted to know.

"I'm really your first, right? Asked Serena, " Looking him deep in the eyes. "First and last, Said Inuyasha," seriously answering her.

As they made it to the bedroom, and they fucked for a while. It felt like forever since they touched each other. So, now what will happen? They are reunited and fixed things up and made up with each other. So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on Chapter 55.