Chapter 13. Dinner Scene.

So, Inuyasha has now joined up with Darien's clan for the moment for his party. His engagement parties. But while he tended to this affair he locked eyes with a very special wolf girl, he never met her, but he could smell her right away and he was sure of it, she was his mate. He and She locked eyes while she served them their wine. 

Miroku was told before they even sat down to investigate the girl. So, he made up a fake lie and said he had a phone call to make, so he walked away and follow the young girl and discovered it's also her birthday and said the words that Inuyasha is gonna be pissed. Serena pleaded for him to just leave her alone. 

So, let's begin where I left off at. 

As the group moved inside of the castle for dining. As all of Darien's wolves were here and many females and some of them not even mated yet. So, as they all drank together and were sitting at the table together. 

"Alpha Inuyasha, I noticed that you came here alone, where is your mate? Asked Darien" hinting and wanting him to talk.

As Inuyasha just stared him down intensely. As he got the hint he isn't mated yet.

"Doesn't matter, we have the hottest she-wolves around, you may take anyone of them that you like, one of them could be your chosen mate, you may choose anyone you like, Spoke up Darien" honestly.

As Inuyasha spoke clearly. "I have a mate, spoke up Inuyasha" seriously as he took a drink of the wine.

"Sure, sure, how about Sansa's sister Madaline, what about her? come here Madaline. Stated Darien" calling her over. As the wolf girl did approach them both. 

"She's the daughter of my father's beta and Sansa's sister. Good family, good bloodlines, strong wolf, Said Darien" serious tone voice.

As Inuyasha looked at the girl. As Darien said and that body is nothing to sneeze at. "It would be an honor, Alpha said Madaline being gentle.

As Sansa felt jealous and annoyed with Darien saying that about her own kid sister who is only 2 years younger than her

As Sansa felt jealous and annoyed with Darien saying that about her own kid sister who is only 2 years younger than her. As she grabbed the wine and rolled her eyes and drank. As Inuyasha felt very annoyed and uncomfortable. 

"All right if Madaline's not your type, Said Darien" seriously. As the girl was told to go sit back down.

"Take your pick, Said Darien" pleading for him to go ahead and take one of his she-wolves. "There is someone actually that do I want, Say's Inuyasha" speaking up.

"Oh? Asked Sansa" listening in. "So, who is the lucky girl? Asked Madaline" curious as well.

As they all sat there at the table. Inuyasha didn't like being confronted like this, but he held his composer and his temper back. 

"So, who is the lucky she-wolf? Asked Sensa" asking again. "That Maid from earlier, Said Inuyasha" no ashamed to say it out loud.

As this got Darien's attention too but this was odd for everyone in the room. Inuyasha the high Alpha of his pack wanted a weakling like Serena. So, this shook everyone. 

So, what will happen next? 

To Be Continued on Chapter 14.