Chapter 27. Serena's Shower.

Last time. Inuyasha made a bold move and kissed her, and then told her what this bond was. And what they'd want or what he'd and she'd want. So, she knew the answer already.

But as soon as they went back to his place. She did start kissing him and returning the feelings. But she felt nervous, and she also wished to bathe before anything happened. she did kick him out of the bathroom. But let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

As Serena did feel all kinds of mixed feelings. Serena was scared, and she also had a lot of mixed emotions, and she kept telling herself this all happened today. Things were moving fast as lighting for her. 

As she looked around the room and the mirror, she was nervous she had never done anything before. But she chose to stop worrying and chose to bathe herself wash herself in the shower.

As she undressed and walked into the shower, she turned on the settings that would make her feel happy. As she washed herself up, this felt like a dream alright. It was the first time she didn't have to wash with a bucket. 

As she softly grabbed her hair and washed everything as she lifted her face into the showers soft pressure. She would never take a shower for granted again; this feeling felt amazing.

As she finally finished and wrapped a towel around her body. She just put a shirt on over her body for a second as her hair was still wet and hanging down now.

As Inuyasha was laying on his bed and then chose to remove his shirt. As he laid on his bed but then sat up once, he heard the bathroom door open.

As he looked at his mate in front of him. As he wasn't disappointed with her like others have been in the past, she was nervous for a first-timer. But Inuyasha's smile said it all he cared about her. As Serena looked him over completely as he did the same.

As Serena sat on his bed, She spoke his name and wanted to say something. But He kissed her, she did kiss back.

But then they parted for a second, and then he kissed her neck. She felt her body breathe in deeper, and she felt excited as she exhaled her breathing. 

"Wait, wait," said Serena, nervous. 

"Now what? Asked Inuyasha, " Deep in her neck.

"It's just, I never done this before, I wanted to save myself for my mate, when I found him, but this is new to me all of this, Say's Serenity" honest with him. But she was nervous, which is to be expected of a virgin and a first timer. 

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna go shower, spoke up Inuyasha," leaving the bed immediately. 

As Serena worried, she set him off or upset him or did something bad to offend him.

As she worried, she did the wrong thing. She didn't know what to do, she's never laid with a male before? This was a lot to asks specially since she just now this morning on her birthday, Darien was supposed to be her mate, but then rejected her and she felt the pain of that, but then her wolf told her it's not too late, that Inuyasha is her mate now, sent by the Moon Goddess they were pair up together now. 

So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on Chapter 28.