Chapter 9. Serena accepts his rejection.

Serena woke up for her birthday and went to the kitchen. She was officially of age and a wolf now; she had met her wolf, Serenity. Kind of like Darien is name Darien, and his wolf is name Endymion and hers is Serenity. She told her the truth and of who he mate was. This stun the young wolf girl, but she then turned around to face him. 

But Darien was cold and mean, and he was as usual an asshole. 

"You're a maid, a slave wolf, a packless orphan so what if I knew, we can never be together, I reject you, Serena, Spoke up Darien" with just pure disgust in his tone of voice. As this physically hurt her and she felt it in her chest, as she bent down onto the floor it hurt bad. As she fell to the floor from him rejecting her like this, it actually painfully hurt her inside Physically. So, let's begin where I left off. 

As she fell to the floor from him rejecting her like this, it actually painfully hurt her inside Physically.

As Darien just looked down and her with nothing but disgust still covering his face but yet in some amusement, he was getting pleasure out of watching her suffer. 

"Being Rejected by an Alpha must be brutal, But Endyimon and I deserve better, Spoke up Darien" grinning

As Serena finally holding her hand over her chest and her fist gripped her clothing over her hearts chest. 

She looked up at him and her eyes did glare at him, and she felt angry with the fact he was taking pleasure in seeing her in pain.

"What kind of mate would do that to someone, she thought. 

"If you beg, I can make it all stop, Said Darien" seriously. "I accept your rejection...! both of you, your wolf Endyimon and you Darien...! I accept your choice and I accept your rejection...! Shouted out Serena" with full heart and she wanted to be released from him.

After she said that the pain stopped and the red string of fate or whatever you may call it, the bond was gone, the link that was binding them as mates was gone, broken. 

As Darien was a bit surprised by this. "You what? Do you know how many girls would die to be my mate? Asked Darien" annoyed.

"Not me, I'd rather be a rogue for the rest of my life then to stay with you and be your mate, I gladly accept your rejection, Spoken up Serena" with full confidence trying to stand up to him. 

"You'll never be mated again, Said Darien" glaring at her even more

"So be it, Say's Serena" fighting him a bit. As she did still hold her chest a bit it still hurt a little bit, but she was breathing hard, but she accepted this rejection, she'd never be his mate. 

"You know what? You're done, pack your shit up tonight, after today, I never want to see you again, Say's Darien" seriously and annoyed with her.

"I've been waiting for years for you to say that Darien, spoke up Serena" holding her ground. As Darien left the room. As Serena did fall back to the ground again and it hurt bad. 

But she knew the pain would stop shortly. This was wrong, it was so wrong, how could she ever be paired with him.

What was the Goddess thinking. She felt all kinds of mixed feelings. As she laid on the ground for a while until the pain stopped.

So, what will happen next. Onto the next chapter.

To Be Continued. Onto Chapter 10.