Chapter 53. Welcome home and return of Kagome and her dirty secrets.

So, sitting here trying to figure out everything and everyone's situation, Serena started to tune in on her mate sitting next to her, and all he could think about was getting back in bed with her. She had just learned her parents a live she is an Alpha and now she's hearing thoughts in her head that are not hers in return there her mate's thoughts. 

As she confronted him on this but then he realized it, and they all sort of picked up on her looking at him seriously.

As Serena still felt it strong and she could hear every word. "Wait, no way, is this possible? Is she, it can't be? wait, can it? Is she, is she reading my mind? Asked Inuyasha, " Thoughts confused now. As she turned and looked at him like this, he puzzled her.

"Ah...! Yeah, I think so, I think I am, Said Serena" seriously as she admitted she could hear him. As Ikuko turned her head confused.

"What's going on darling, Serena are you alright, dearest? Asked Ikuko, " confused. "Honey calm down, I think, we got a rare daughter and rare wolf indeed, I think Serena's a gifted Alpha I think she can read minds, said Kenji" explaining this to his mate.

"Read minds? thought Serena was confused. As did everyone sitting at this table. So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

So, everyone sat there for a moment confused, but Kenji said she is a rare wolf. She has the ability to read minds. As her father explained, what a rare gift it had been a long time since there had been one who could do it.

As things were getting too tense for her. Serena said she was sorry, but she wanted to go home now, now. As her parents watched her walk away with Alpha Inuyasha. 

As they were back home again. As he turned to look at her and asked if she was ready.

"Ready? Asked Inuyasha" curiously. As she just nodded her head but then she and Inuyasha walked through the door. Sango and Miroku were super happy and cheerful. 

Sango had pulled a silly string and confetti fell, and she was shouting out welcome home. They both smiled happily. As Sango hugged Serena tightly.

"Ah...! my Luna...! Cried out Sango," hugging her so tightly as Serena did return the hug. 

As Miroku had to ring in his wife and mate. As he placed his hands on the side of her hips and pulled her back a bit.

"Welcome home, Luna," said Miroku gently enough. As Kagome approached. 

Ooh, okay, everybody calms down, Serena is not Luna yet, she hasn't even had her ceremony yet, spoke up Kagome" sneaking on in here as she got up close and personal with Serena. As Inuyasha growled and told Kagome off. 

"Kagome, get out, I don't want you here," said Inuyasha, " seriously. "Alpha, that's not what you said the night we slept together, Say's Kagome," seriously.

"If you mention that lie again, spoke up Inuyasha," trying to make a statement. But Kagome cut him off. 

"I'm not lying! Say's Kagome" cutting him off. As Inuyasha looked at her seriously.

"You blacked out, you don't remember it, spoke up Kagome," being honest. 

"He doesn't remember it, so let me help; you used your father's influences to get a seat next to Inuyasha you laced his drink with sleeping pills, then you helped him back to his room took his shirt off and gave him a hickey all without his consent, and you jumped on top of him while he was unconscious and you did it all on your own, you fucked him, but not the other way around, he didn't even know what was happening to him, you were trying to stage a pregnancy but the first time didn't take, you were hoping to trap him in having a baby with you and letting him believe he fucked while he was a drunk, so he'd be force to make you his Luna, spoke up Serena" reading her mind and telling them all what she truly did.

"You're lying, that is not what happened, we loved each other, until my sister Kikyo kept getting the way, I was trying to help him and make him feel better, cheering him up and doing my job to take care of him, Said Kagome" refusing to admit the truth. 

But Kagome kept screaming in her head how does she knew. 

"Do I need to say more? you're sick in the head, Kagome, you drug raped him, Say's Serena" growling at her, but she was putting her foot down.

"Ohly shit? You can read minds? Asked Sango, " surprised. As Kagome looked startled.

As she went to leave. "Why are you looking at me? Move...! Shouted out Kagome, pushing the other two out of her way. 

As Miroku and Sango just let her go. As they all stood around for the moment. As Inuyasha had, Kagome arrested and placed rape charges on her for what she did.

As her other pup was sent to go live with its father, Koga, the wolf, she cheated on him with when they were dating. 

"So, until next chapter until tomorrow. I hope you like it. To Be Continued on Chapter 54.