Chapter 32. Theory and the Girls.

So, through all of this craziness, Serena and Sango went out shopping together. Spending time together. 

Inuyasha, however, was trapped in a meeting with the Alpha of the Moon pack. Yue and his mate, and they were questioning him about the Serena that he found in Elyison.

So, they talked and talked until Inuyasha was pushed into a corner. But the girls talked about money, and Serena worried about spending so much. So, let's begin where I left off. Enjoy.

So, as Alpha Yue and his mate left his office. As Inuyasha stood there with Miroku by his side. As they all left. As Inuyasha was forced to make a decision. So, he turned to look at Miroku. 

"Pull everything you have on Blood Elyison's attack on the Sliver Moon Pack, I want every detail, every record. spoke up Inuyasha, " making a decision. 

"Yes, Alpha, I'll try, but so many things were left unclear," said Miroku," honest with him. "Exactly," stated Inuyasha," agreeing. "Serena Moon's body was never found, I suspect...!" As he went into theory with only Miroku to hear. 

Meanwhile, back with the girls. 

As the girls were still out shopping as Sango tried on a pair of sunglasses. As they had finally returned home. As Serenity told her, those look really good on her. "I know I love them too," said Sango gently enough. 

As Serena felt her phone buzzing in her hands. "Is my brother stalking you? Asked Sango curiously. 

"No, no, it's Darien. Spoke up Serena" being honest with her. As Sango removed her shades.

"Darien Chiba of the pack of Blood Castle of Elyison? Darien? Ew. block him, stated Sango" seriousness cover in her tone. "Yeah, Said Serena," unsure of anything right now. 

"I heard he's a real dickwad, so is really as mean and nasty as everyone says, Say's Sango" seriously calling him out for his shit.

"Yeah, he's a real piece of shit alright Replied Serena, answering her. As she heard a phone buzz again. 

Messages from Darien:

Serena, please let's talk, talk to me. Texted Darien" message. Serena: There's nothing else to talk about. Texted back Serena. " Seriously.

Darien: What if I told you you're not an orphan? you had a pack before us, Replied Darien's texted back twice two different messages, but both said she had a pack. 

As Serena's body was bitter and she's been disgusted by Darien, all her life he has torn her in ways of punishment and hurting her for his own enjoyment and he enjoyed watching her suffer when he rejected her and then watching as Sensa abused her for years no one was ever kind to her. not a soul ever gave a shit about her there.

And now, after all this time, he throws this at her. 

He texts that she is not an orphan and has had a previous pack? What? So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on chapter 33.