Chapter 48. Inuyasha's feeling betrayed and Serena explains.

So, while Serena spent her time talking with Darien. They both were sharing some kind of moment. But Darien told her what was wrong with him. He wanted to make it up to her. But he chose to be sneaky and underhanded.

When he asked her for a hug after she told him what he could do for her, to live, she never wanted to see him again. And this would be goodbye between the two of them. He accepted, but he asked for her for a hug as a goodbye, but he did more than hug her. And this got cut short when Inuyasha came into the room. 

"Tell me, I'll do anything, Say's Darien," trying to make amends with her.

"Just stay alive, Darien, and I never want to see you again," said Serena, answering him. "Can I have a hug? Asked Darien, " asking nicely.

As she gave him a serious look. "Can I have a hug? Then it's goodbye, "said Darien," pleading. Serena felt bad but chose to accept the hug goodbye.

As she came in close and bent down to hug him, Darien did the opposite of hugging. He kissed her right on the bloody mouth.

And this startled her, but then before she could do anything or say anything they heard, am I interrupting.

So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

"Am I Interrupting something important here," said Inuyasha's voice. "It's not what it looks like...! Shouted out Serena," scared but honest as she blunted it out. 

"You've got to be fucking kidding me...! seriously...! All of this...! Shouted out Inuyasha" leaving. as Serena felt like shit this wasn't supposed to happen not this.

As he started to walk away. Serena tried to chase after him calling out his name many times to let her explain herself, but she was still hurt, but she kept saying his name it's not what it looks like.

As she cried out. Before she ended up falling, he did catch her before she hit the floor. As she felt him. 

"It's not what it looks like...! Cried out Serena" seriously.

"I just waged war with him for you, I dropped everything to come see you, when I heard you woke up, this is what I get when I see my sister telling me that you were in his hospital room, and this is what I find and hear you talking like that with him...? Asked Inuyasha" seriously as he held her.

As she felt lightly angry with the way he was talking.  

"What? Asked Serena, " annoyed and mad now.

"I battle hundreds of wolves for you, I did the best I could to protect you, and you go back to him? Asked Inuyasha, " Angry making accusations for his feelings for being hurt.

"I didn't ask for you to do that for me...! I didn't want anyone getting hurt...! I only went to his house, because he said he had information on my family, my parents...! until that bitch Sansa tried to poisoned me...! As much as he is an asshole, he had nothing to do with that, that she'd do that to me...! but above all...! I didn't do anything wrong, I wanted to hear if certain female wolves got killed mostly...! some of the girls that I grew up with...! but he talked about himself...! as usual...! Said Serena" explaining herself.

"I saw you kiss him, and he kissed you. What else am I supposed to think? said Inuyasha, " annoyed. As she gave off a really mad face now. 

"He kissed me not the other way around. Are you serious? if you were in that room listening this whole time then you know what happened...! there is nothing going on with me and him, how about we talk about you for a moment, you want to talk about secrets and lies...! how about you tell me, what you lied about to me, so anything that you wanna tell me? Say's Serena" upset now. 

"What are you talking about? Asked Inuyasha, " confused now where she was going with this. As she felt herself stand up straight onto her feet as she looked him dead in the eye.  

"Kagome, why don't you explain her to me? Because from what she told me straight to my face, Kagome told me about you two, and you told me that I was your first...! but compared to Kagome, you fucked her, and your sister Sango told me about her sister...! Kikyo...! that you were basically engaged too...! I haven't lied to you a single day yet since we met, I told you the truth the very beginning, yes, Darien and I were supposed to be mated to each other, but we rejected each other...! he rejected me, and I accepted that rejection even knowing that it was possible that I would never be mated again, or ever have a family...! but I took that risk and it pay off because...! the Goddess paired me up with you...! instead...! I have been honest this whole time...! So, tell me about you and Kagome, tell me about that because you made me believe that I was your first and only...! one? spoke up Serena" angry for feeling like he lied to her. 

Here she believed he had waited for his mate like she did, and it made her happy to think that way, because she felt special and in return, she felt like he didn't honor her or wait for her.

In return she felt like a joke to him, like she meant it when she was loving him as her mate, but she wasn't his first, and he was her first time, this bothered her. 

So, what will happen next until tomorrow. To Be Continued on chapter 49.