Chapter 37. Kagome, Inuyasha's first.

So, Inuyasha could not get enough of his new mate Serena they had shared the bed many times. And she assumed he was a virgin like herself. She accepted him, and she assumed he was happy with her, too. They over 9 times, and they both enjoyed the pleasure. But then after he left of work. 

Sango and Serena were bonding and enjoying themselves and talking about it. Serena was blushing. But then this other she-wolf walked into the room, and she was not kind she was bitter, and she was mean. 

As Serena was confused and had old feelings of how it felt to be bullied by Liliana.

But then she stood up and tried to talk like a leader. "She's not my Luna, that's my title and it should be me sharing a room with Alpha Inuyasha, Said Kagome" seriously and she wasn't shy she told her this to her face as she led in.

As Serenity finally spoke up.

"Who even are you? Asked Serena, " demanding tone.

"Oh, so you don't know, I'm Inuyasha's first we slept together, he fucked me good and hard, and I fucked his lights out, I am the best he's ever had, Said Kagome" rubbing this in her face. As this caused all kinds of mixed feelings.

So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy. 

"Oh, so you don't know, I'm Inuyasha's first we slept together," said Kagome, rubbing this in her face.

As Serena's wind felt like it got knocked out of her for a second. But she spoke up.

"You slept with Inuyasha? Asked Serena, " confused and unsure how this made her feel.

"Everyone saw me spending the night in Inuyasha's room, Said Kagome," rubbing it in like a salt in the wound. As Sango felt all kinds of mixed feelings and she held her cup in her hands.

"Do you want me to describe what we were up to? Asked Kagome, " being super mean.

"Shut up, Kagome, and go, leave now...! Said Sango," snapping at her. As Serenity could no longer look at Kagome's face, she looked at her hands, and she was silent now. 

"I heard you were feisty, Serena. Why so quiet now? Asked Kagome, " Bullying her now.

"You don't know shit about me...! Snapped back Serena," finding her voice. 

"Really? because I know you're a packless mate who's absolutely useless to her alpha, I know I am the daughter of an elder one of the strongest wolves in the pack, so you know what I think? I think you should go back to sweeping floors on your knees, Say's Kagome" cruelly, basically spitting in Serena's face calling her trash like everyone has always done.

"Shut up! I said, "Shut up, Kagome! Shouted out Sango, " Having enough of this bullshit. As Kagome was forced to look at Sango.

"You will show some respect for our new Luna, or my brother will banish you," said Sango, threatening now.

As Sango and Kagome glared at each other, they stared each other down.

Kagome looked back at Serena one more time before she left the area. As it was just the two of them again.

"Serena, I apologize for her rudeness, Kagome's full of shit Serena don't listen to her, Said Sango," trying to help cheer Serenity up.

"No, she's right, I don't deserve your brother, spoke up, Serena." upset, and she doubted she deserved any of this. she kicked herself a bit. 

So. Now, what will happen to the poor girl now. Will this be the turning point that makes Serena go back? To Be Continued on Chapter 38.