Chapter 21. Alpha Darien and Serena talk.

So, while Darien and Sansa were  alone together in a room. he was avoiding everything, especially the truth. She wanted the truth. Darien kept saying he didn't want to talk about it. Sansa wanted to know why he cared so much about that bitch Serena. 

But in a moment of trying to get her to shut up and detract her from questions, they made out on the bed but then he called out the wrong girl's name. As Sansa asks did he ever love her? But Darien didn't answer her, he walked out with the word she was right, and he can't have her. leaving behind a heartbroken Sansa. 

So, Let's continue on. Chapter 21. Enjoy. 

Meanwhile back to the present moment when Inuyasha gave Serena the gift. Serena was staring down at the box in front of her. When Inuyasha heard a knock on the door. 

Beta Miroku knocked on the door and tells Inuyasha on the other side of the door that Alpha Darien insists on seeing Serena, says it's urgent, Said Beta Miroku's voice on the other side of the door. As Inuyasha looked back at Serena. 

"You don't have to go, Said Inuyasha" seriously. "I should go to him so that I can end all of this once and for all, Replied Serena" seriously.

As a full moon was in the sky at this point in time. As it was dark outside. As Serena went to see Darien and she had no fear whatsoever. 

As Serena crossed her arms and she was still wearing Alpha Inuyasha's jacket over her body. As she demanded to know what he wanted. 

"What do you want, Darien? Aske Serena, " demanding him to tell her. As Darien was holding a glass in his hand and then put it down. As he tried to be a bastard. 

"You can't go with Inuyasha, you don't even know him, Say's Darien" being a dick.

"He's my new mate it looks like the Goddess does love me enough and she see value in me after all this time, and to give me a second chance, I can still have pups of my own and have a family, so Inuyasha is my mate now and you are not, Said Serena" defensive and protective. 

"Serena, just stay here, you can not accept him...! I know we have had our ups and downs, Say's Darien" trying to use excuses. 

"Ups and downs? you treated me like a slave for years, You abused me for your own amusement and you got pleasure and joy out of watching me being hurt as the other kids bullied me, and beat me into the ground, and you watched your fiancée Sansa abuse me time and time again, you sat there, and you did nothing about it...! You knew that I was your mate, and you knew about it for years and you continue to wish to break my spirit...! and torture me...! and you watched as I laid on the kitchen floor in pain holding myself as your were trying to break me while you were rejecting me as your mate...! and now because someone else actually sees value in my life and actually wants me, now you want to change your mind and want me...! you have no right...! to say any of this to me...! Shouted out Serena" naming off everything. 

"I am an Alpha; I can't just be with whoever I want to be with...! said Darien," hiding.

"You're not Alpha, You're a pampered spoiled Poodle, you're no Alpha you're a jester, a joke, the packs clown of a king, you are no true Alpha, and to me you mean nothing to me, this is over we are done, Said Serena" angry. 

"I am an Alpha; I can't just be with whoever I want to be with, you should understand that, but we can make it work, okay, I'll marry Sansa, but I can move you to a secure location you don't have to live like this, Said Darien" sucking up but acting all generous all of suddenly.

"What are you saying right now? Asked Serena, " confused with his words.

"Are you saying that you want me to be the other...!" As she cut herself off, she closed her eyes and was not happy. "I just came here to say goodbye, Darien, Said Serena," refusing to acknowledge his ideas. 

As Darien placed his hands onto her both sides of her shoulders. But then he spit out the words that made her feel all kinds of mixed feelings.

"Serena, I've always loved you," spoke up, Darien," saying the words. As her eyes just stared at him. And this was a stressful situation. 

So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on Chapter 22.