Chapter 38. Sango tries to help Serena. And Back in Elysion.

So, Serena had gotten a full hit to the head while Kagome bullied her and picked on her and called her pathetic basically. Sango stood up and protected her.

As Sango tried to comfort Serena but Serenity was just brought back to her scared childhood, and how others treated her it was a reminder that everyone thought of her as weak. 

So, Sango tried to comfort her, but Serena believed she didn't deserve her brother.

"Serena, I apologize for her rudeness, Kagome's full of shit. Don't listen to her, Said Sango," trying to help cheer Serenity up.

"No, she's right, I don't deserve your brother. I spoke up, Serena." upset, and she doubted she deserved any of this. she kicked herself a bit. 

So. Let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

"No, she's right, I don't deserve your brother, I don't deserve any of this, I am trash, I thought I could escape my past, but Darien and Sansa they were all right, I am nothing but a joke myself, I am a slave girl who's entered into a whole of money and fancy things, I don't belong here...! spoke up Serena" sadly. 

As Sango looked over at her, he worried about her. 

"Don't say that...! honestly Serena, please...! ignored Kagome's bantering, she's just jealous because you're his mate and she's not...! my brother has never been in love with anyone before, well okay maybe one other girl, but she died a long time ago, but now all these years later, I have never seen him so happy not until you came along and you're his mate so that means something, right? Asked Sango, " trying to lift up her spirits. 

"Yeah, but apparently I'm not his first. Say's Serena" upset about this. "Kagome's been spreading that lie for years...! As Sango thought of something quick to say. She tried to change the subject.

"How about we go max out Inuyasha's cards and confront him together? Said Sango, " trying to take her mind off of this. 

As Serena looked around herself but then she chose to make a choice. "Actually, there's somewhere I need to be. Alone, if you don't mind, spoke up Serena, " turning Sango down. As she left the room.

Meanwhile, back in Elysion.

As Darien was holding his phone in his hands. As Sansa was still here and still trying to be close to him.

"You know, I think we should go right to bed," said Sansa, rubbing on him. "I told you before...! I am not in the mood, Sansa, Say's Darien," rejecting her. 

She tried to be a little more forceful and rubbed him and hanging on him. "You're never in the mood anymore," stated Sansa, kissing on his neck. As she kept begging and begging for him to accept her already.

Take her already damn it her thoughts were screaming out. But then there was a knock on the door on the actual front door. 

As Darien's head lifted up, he rushed out of his bedroom and looked at the mirror on the wall he smiled and thought he looked good. As he opened the door and found Serena waiting there. 

"Darien...! I've returned alone, as you suggested. As she refused to move much but she spoke. Darien was excited and smiled that she was back. 

So, what will happen now. Kagome pushed Serena to make a reckless decision, but also, she still had no information about her past, and she didn't want it to remain blank forever. So, now what will happen next? Come tomorrow, new chapters will be up. 

So, To Be continued on Chapter 39.