Chapter 41. Poisoned and Inuyasha's feels the effects and becomes protective.

So, Serena was back. While Darien had to step away for a bit and talk to his Beta.

Sansa came in acting all friendly like and acting like they could put the past behind them. But she talked like they could be friends now and put all the dark stuff behind them, as she brought in wine and tried to buddy up to Serena. She had no interest in Darien she never did. 

But she drank the wine after all, and this led her to fall to the floor sick within . She couldn't breathe almost, and she asked Sansa what she did to her. She spoke she basically just wanted her to top existing.

"What did you do to me? Asked Serena, " scared as she held her chest. "The truth is it won't matter why they want you if you simply stop existing, "said Sansa," basically wanting her to die.

As Serena ended up on the floor and she fell to the floor.

As Sansa just laughed as she watched Serena struggling to breathe. As she was going cold when Alpha Darien came into the room and found her on the ground like that.

As he shouted out to Sansa what did you fucking do? Asked Darien" worried. 

So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

As Darien walked into the room and found Serena on the floor of his office. 

Meanwhile back on Inuyasha's side of things. As Miroku stood in front of his desk. As he was at work in his office at his desk on the phone. As He spoke. 

"Yes, the Peace treaty must end, Elyison is a pack of liars and murderers, I suspect they kidnapped Serena Tsukino and she's still alive, Said Inuyasha" into the phone.

As the other lines were speaking. As Inuyasha spoke again. 

"I will find proof, Alpha, thank you, Spoke up Inuyasha," seriously. As he hangs up the phone. As Inuyasha put the phone down and breathe in heavily.

"That was the last Alpha. You talked to all of them, Said Miroku," seriously. 

"Well, expect for Alpha Darien, Said Miroku," speaking again. As things were tense.

"Think he'll find out? that you're rallying up all the Alphas? Asked Miroku, " curious tone voice.

"Let him, I want him to be scared, but most of all I want to do what I was asked first of all by Kenji, but above all else, I do want to get back at him for how he treated Serena all these years, he deserves to pay for what they all did, Say's Inuyasha" seriously. 

"Alpha, do you really think our Luna is the Sliver Moon's Pack's lost daughter? Miroku" curiously asking.

"I don't know, Miroku, I just don't know, I don't sense her alpha blood, but she's also too young she just got her wolf, Replied Inuyasha" honest with him he was unsure. 

"Why don't you just ask her? Asked Miroku, " Seriously. "After all she's been through.

"I want her to just enjoy her new life for a while, I'll find out some other way, oh, and also...! as Inuyasha felt strange all of suddenly as he barely could breathe for second but then he realized it wasn't going through him, it was his mate, she was experiencing something bad. As he started to have the same reactions as Serena had. 

"Alpha! Alpha! Said Miroku, " worried as he grabbed him.

"Beta...! Serena, she's in trouble," said Inuyasha, worried about her.

As Inuyasha couldn't control it anymore, his wolf came out on its own and ran to the direction of his mate. He felt it. Whatever was happening to her was happening to him. They were mated, and they shared pain.

So, his inner wolf got scared, but he was changing form from man to wolf. So, what will happen now? 

To Be Continued on Chapter 42.