Chapter 15. Alpha Inuyasha wants you in his room.

So, Inuyasha admitted his true mate, and he wished for non-other than the she-wolf that they called a maid.

So, Darien didn't want him to get his way. Inuyasha was intense and honest about what he wanted No one but Thorin knew Darien's secret that she was supposed to be Darien's mate, but he rejected her.

So, Sansa didn't know and so she went to Serenity's room and went to convince her to join Inuyasha in his room. So, let's begin where I left off at. 

As Sansa left the table and went upstairs to Serena's room. And she was knocking on her door. As Serena answered the door.

As she looked at Sansa staring at her from her door.

"Guess who lucked out? Asked Sansa" smirking. As Serena turn her head to the side.

"Alpha Inuyasha, wants you in his room, Said Sansa" seriously. "What are you talking about Sansa? Asked Serena" confused. 

"For some reason, Inuyasha wants you for the night, no idea why, Said Sansa" rudely calling her ugly basically.

As Serena was confused. As Sansa looked her over. "Oh, no, please tell me you're not gonna wear that? Asked Sansa" looking over her clothes. 

As Sansa made a sound but then said here. As she felt her throw a dress at her. "Consider it a parting gift, I heard Darien finally kicked you out, Inuyasha's in the guest room to the right, don't fuck this up, spoke up Sansa" being petty. As Sansa left her room. As Serena sat there confused.

As she was alone for a second. "No, way I am not going, Said Serena. 

Why not? Don't you not like him? I think he smells good, I like what I smelt back there, I think he's cute, why won't you just give him a chance and go see him? Asked Serenity" curious tone voice.

As Serena's eyes were glowing and she was talking with her wolf Serenity.

"I do, I mean, I don't know him, but there's something about him, Say's Serena" scared and nervous

"I do, I mean, I don't know him, but there's something about him, Say's Serena" scared and nervous. "That's you're mate bond, Inuyasha, He's our mate, Said Serenity" honest with her. 

"Wait, what? but we accepted Darien's rejection? Asked Serena" confused. As she looked within but then continue talking. "We lost our one chance to find a mate, Stated Serena" confused. 

"The Moon Goddess gave us another, she chose another for us and paired us up with someone even better and greater than Alpha Darien, Said Serenity" seriously and honest with her.

"I don't understand, but...! "Just go see him for yourself, oh and please do change your clothes, Say's Serenity" cutting her off and trying to get her to have courage in herself. 

So, she finally chose to do what her wolf told her to do. So, she changed her clothes.

As she felt strange this was almost too short for her, but she tried to make it work. She brushed out her hair and groomed herself and shaved her legs and made herself look nice at least.

As she walked towards the room Sansa said the Alpha was staying inside of. As Serena tried too not be nervous.

As she walked to the door that she was told would be Alpha's room. As Serena looked at her feet.

As she knocked on the door quietly and gently

As she knocked on the door quietly and gently. "Alpha, it's me Serena, you wanted to see me. Asked Serena" waiting for the door to open but before she could even look up.

Her eyes were blindfolded by red cloth. She was confused as fuck. She was pulled into the room with her eyes covered not knowing that's it's not the Alpha, she thinks it is. 

So, what will happen next? To Be Continued on Chapter 16.