Chapter 24. Fried Chicken?

Inuyasha got her out of that house at once. he would not stand for Darien to abuse this girl anymore.

So, while they drove around, they were heading back to Inuyasha's home. But Serena was excited by the city and things she's never seen before.

So, once they got their names out of the way, he told her to call him by his name. and then told the driver to turn around they weren't going home just yet.

So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

So, after Inuyasha told his driver to turn around, he was not going home. Serena looked at him confused but chose to see what he was up to.

As they now were taking a nice long walk through the city, Inuyasha was showing her the view.

"Oh, My Moon Goddess, Said Serena," amazed by the sights. "Pretty nice view, huh? It's amazing, isn't it? Asked Inuyasha, " hinting for her to talk with him.

"Nice, this isn't nice. This is a thousand times prettier than anything I've ever imagined it could be, so beautiful," said Serena, " honest with him.

Seeing how her eyes lit up and how she was looking at everything.

He could tell Alpha Darien really did shut her in her whole life, she has never been outside the country woods where his old pack was living, she had been trapped in that manner her whole life, so he was glad to have freed her.

"It's so, so beautiful, Say's Serena" happily. As Inuyasha never once took his eyes off of her face. He was admiring her beauty.

So, he answered her when she finished talking about it. She said it was beautiful, Inuyasha replied. "It is beautiful," said Inuyasha," looking right at her. As she looked up at his face.

As he gently wrapped his arm around her but then they chose to take a seat on the ground. As she looked around herself and listened to everything going on.

Inuyasha was just happy to be next to her finally. He had been waiting for a long time.

"So, thought you might be hungry," said Inuyasha, " honestly. "I'm starving. Is there gonna be food? Asked Serena" curiously.

"If that means you'll pay attention to me, then yes, there's food, Say's Inuyasha," honestly.

As she turned her head a bit and looked at him and then backed up towards the sky.

"I'm sorry, it's just that all of this feels like I'm in a fairytale," replied Serena," honest with him.

"Well, wait till you see the food, I asked Miroku to get the best...! As Serena jumped up excitedly and shouted out,"Best Fried Chicken? Asked Serena, " curious tone voice.

"What? Asked Inuyasha, " confused with her words.

"Oh, it's fine if it's not, it's just, it always smelled so good when Sansa took some home, but they never let me try it, I always wondered what it tasted like, Said Serena" hiding her face a bit but explained.

"You've never had fried chicken, Spoke up Inuyasha," surprised cover his face.

As Serena looked back at him and shook her head no. As Inuyasha sat there for a second but then chose to do something about this.

So, he told her to give him a second. As Inuyasha got up to make a phone call. Serenity watched him get up and do this.

"Beta, cancel it all," said Inuyasha, " seriously. As Miroku was confused and asked seriously. As Inuyasha replied Yeah, the caviar too, Spoke up Inuyasha" serious tone voice.

Miroku was a bit surprised by the change in the orders. "We're not doing the sushi anymore," said Inuyasha, " seriously.

As Miroku asks if he was sure. "Yes, I'm sure," says Inuyasha, a serious tone voice.

As Miroku asked, what did he want then? Inuyasha replied, "Get him the best damn bucket of fried chicken, Say's Inuyasha." A serious tone voice. As Miroku said what?

"Fried Chicken, make sure it's hot, Said Inuyasha" over the phone.

So, now this is the end of this chapter. Inuyasha is trying to woo Serena or get to know her, and he is going to go for the fancy feast dinner. She wanted something so simple as chicken, fried chicken.

So, what will happen now? Inuyasha asks MIroku to get him the best.

To Be Continued on chapter 25.